Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

Well C Flyness,the only ones on Niketalk who plays reggaeton is me and you.

Reggaeton artists wouldn't be doing trap music and let Justin Bieber take over the movement.

The Reggaeton movement is dead and we are the ones who keep it alive.

The 2018 song 'Dura' is hilarious.

^ That Pretender has posted a lot of ''nonsense'' that has been entertaining. :lol:

The majority of NTers might not like Reggaeton, but get it into your head that NT is not the whole world.

If ozuna comes anywhere within like 4-5 hours of Pittsburgh I’ll go to his show

Right from the get go. I already knew ''Niketalker2018'' was trollin. I responded with straight facts, but you know how trolls roll they're all delusional. The other day ''Niketalker2018'' messaged me, and said that Justin Bieber is the King of Reggaeton, etc. etc. etc. After I read all that nonsense, I just busted out laughing. I will never associate myself with dudes like that. Hate it or love it, Reggaeton is a global phenomenon.

Some Russian chicks dancing to ''Dura''.

Aqui en NT los que representa bien :emoji_muscle: al Reggaeton, y los que tienen los cojones para hacerlo, somos yo y NinjaHood. Pal cajaro los fekeros. Nosotros somos los :emoji_crown: :emoji_crown:de este :emoji_ocean:.

The last time I was here was early 2015 and only remember C Flyness posting here.

Daddy Yankee is everywhere now because of Justin Bieber.

Have you heard that new 2018 Aoki song with Daddy Yankee?

That song happened because Justin Bieber revived Daddy Yankee's career.

Daddy Yankee cannot release a new album.

So Justin Bieber IS the king of reggaeton.

The troll is Daddy Yankee for not releasing any album in 6 years.

Here is a funny song called 'Ven Conmigo' from his last album:

did daddy yankee hurt you? All this reggaeton this reggaeton that, and you can only mention ONE artist, who is the king of reggaeton, has longevity in the game and will still be relevant in the years to come but because they put beibs on the remix and opened themselves up to a wider margin, that aint a W for them? Thata beiber reviving yankees career?

Dudes in other threads think that they're proving something, by posting those anti-Reggaeton campaigns, that ish is hilarious to me. Now tell me why they don't post the end results of that BS, yall know why? cause those campaigns are BOGUS and didn't accomplish their dumb objective.

Back
Top Bottom