Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

Who killed the gucci gang remix?

Bad bunny, j balvin, or ozuna?

I didnt like ozunas, expected j balvin to rap in English, and bad bunnys was fire.

ninjahood ninjahood Black Panther Soundtrack

"Redemption" by Zacari and Babes Wodumo

Fun fact: This song samples DJ Blass's reggaeton mix ''Rompe Condones'' in its NSFW opening line

Reik = Culture Vultures. It was 2005 and on an interview they asked Reik, if they like Reggaeton and would they ever do Reggaeton? the lead singer had this face of disgust and he automatically said NO, etc.

Fast forward to now, and you see Reik collaborating with the Reggaeton artists. I still can't F with them. Sure the real Reggaeton artists will collaborate with anyone cause thats more money for their pockets, but us die hard Reggaeton fans know who's who (Reik are some culture vultures).

Reik's music career was dead, and once they started doing Reggaeton that resurrected Reik. It's funny how at one point, Reik looked at Reggaeton as being this inferior genre, and now the mofos are bowing down to it.

Last edited:
Reik = Culture Vultures... It still continues...

The Reggaeton artists are diverse and have the ability to collaborate with anyone, but not with someone like Aleks Syntek a dude who clearly has a lot of hatred towards Reggaeton. At the time Reik saying that they didn't like or wouldn't do Reggaeton, etc. It's not disrespectful (it still doesn't take away from the fact of them being some culture vultures), but now with Aleks Syntek that's a whole different story, cause he actually was being disrespectful/racist with his opinions on the genre, last year he said Reggaeton comes from ''Apes'', etc. etc. etc. And because of all that he received death threats.

:emoji_middle_finger: Aleks Syntek

Last edited:
Reik = Culture Vultures... It still continues...

The Reggaeton artists are diverse and have the ability to collaborate with anyone, but not with someone like Aleks Syntek a dude who clearly has a lot of hatred towards Reggaeton. At the time Reik saying that they didn't like or wouldn't do Reggaeton, etc. It's not disrespectful (it still doesn't take away from the fact of them being some culture vultures), but now with Aleks Syntek that's a whole different story, cause he actually was being disrespectful/racist with his opinions on the genre, last year he said Reggaeton comes from ''Apes'', etc. etc. etc. And because of all that he received death threats.

:emoji_middle_finger: Aleks Syntek

I think it's them trying to get relevance because reggaeton has been dominating the charts for the past, what, 2-3 years? Probably a wrong range, but yh...
This is probably my favorite song right now.

Back
Top Bottom