Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

Just bought tickets to see Balvin in Guadalajara on December! Vibras Tour!

Last time I saw him it was a 1:30 set, I'm hoping for 2 hours this time...

Also Bad Bunny on October, I don't have big expectations for this one but it could surprise me...

Ozuna and Akon Release ''Comentale'' Music Video

hahaha, my hometown

at 1:27 there's a scenic pan of 'El Faro Colon' and you could see all the houses in the background with 'El Rio Ozama' all the way in the back. That's my old hood, I used to live in Villa Duarte, pretty sure I can see the rooftop of my childhood home. :pimp:

hahaha, my hometown

at 1:27 there's a scenic pan of 'El Faro Colon' and you could see all the houses in the background with 'El Rio Ozama' all the way in the back. That's my old hood, I used to live in Villa Duarte, pretty sure I can see the rooftop of my childhood home. :pimp:
Cool. Gracias por compartir eso conmigo, me alegro que atraves de ese nuevo video pudistes transportarte a esos tiempos de tu niñez en RD.

Last edited:
Drake went full reggaeton :lol:
Seeing all of these non-Latino artists (Beyonce, Tory Lanez, Will Smith, Akon, etc.) collaborate with the "REGGAETON" artists, and not only that, you got them also singing in Spanish, should already solidify to the world on why "REGGAETON" is King in the music industry.

Last edited:
Seeing all of these non-Latino artists (Beyonce, Tory Lanez, Will Smith, Akon, etc.) collaborate with the "REGGAETON" artists, and not only that, you got them also singing in Spanish, should already solidify to the world on why "REGGAETON" is King in the music industry.
big time.

Back
Top Bottom