Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

Happy New Year!

2018 was a great year for the genre, a lot was accomplished. And for 2019 it's only gonna get stronger. My predictions for this New Year are of course more collabs with non latin artists, more hits. We'll probably start seeing a trend of new school artists working with more old school producers/artists (DJ Blass, DJ Nelson, Playero, Luny Tunes, Eliel, Don Omar, Jowell & Randy, etc.) The sky's the limit.

This snippet sounds BONKERS... :pimp: Coming Soon...

I’m sure if they can sell out a world tour, they won’t pay much attention to how many albums sell. I know Ozuna just finished his tour. That show money is more then album money.

I meant albums
It looks like you don't know about the genre cause those are actually two albums: Maluma - F.A.M.E. & Anuel AA - Real Hasta La Muerte. That means album sales are great, just do your research before coming in here talking reckless.

Lol neither of those albums sold well worldwide at all so how am i talking reckless that exactly supports my point that Reggaeton Artists dominated YT views in 2018 but not 1 of them had an album in the top 40 albums sold WW in 2018

It looks like you don't know about the genre cause those are actually two albums: Maluma - F.A.M.E. & Anuel AA - Real Hasta La Muerte. That means album sales are great, just do your research before coming in here talking reckless.

Lol neither of those albums sold well worldwide at all so how am i talking reckless that exactly supports my point that Reggaeton Artists dominated YT views in 2018 but not 1 of them had an album in the top 40 albums sold WW in 2018
You could believe what you want. :lol: I guess the RIAA doesn't mean anything to you.

Key Word is Latin only, i'm talking across all genres
On your first post you said why does Reggaeton have low record sales? (You didn't specify worldwide sales, etc.) So I posted evidence that it doesn't have low album sales. I'm done with you, deuces.

Because it is low compared to YT views, theres probably like at least 10 reggaeton artists in the top 40 for YT views with Ozuna being #1 but not 1 in the top 40 of WW album sales for 2018

On your first post you said why does Reggaeton have low record sales? (You didn't specify worldwide sales, etc.) So I posted evidence that it doesn't have low album sales. I'm done with you, deuces.

Back
Top Bottom