Does the Fentanyl Epidemic Scare You?

Yeah since they putting it on everything it's looking like

It’s not even for cutting corners to make more $$ and it still be strong anymore

even if you 100% sober it's concerning a friend or family member could try something once and be done

Start micro dosing and keep working your way up to a desired point. Try to stay in positive, stress free environment. Because if you get pissed or aggravate, youre gonna be pissed or aggravated for 15 hours.

for sure, microdosing LSD is the way to kinda "unlock" yourself casually, put the antennas up a bit as a "*treatment course."

*I am not a doctor, please visit the COVID-19 Information Center for vaccine resources.

...but if you wanna totally break your walls down and reexamine who you are and wtf you're doing with your life, hit that 3.5.

This is what i ate my 1st and only time 😂 **** was blue, tasted horrible. All i thought was Dave Chappelle "it tastes like athletes foot" :lol:

won't fake anybody there, the **** is nasty af just as a mouthful of material. making a tea or a smoothie definitely helps.

A buddy of mine recently has gotten me into LSD. The tabs I use (once every 3-4 months) is probably as pure as scientifically available in the market. He was nice enough to send me a guide he made months ago, which has proven to be greatly beneficial to me. Hope someone else benefits as I have

7A693C7F-0C09-44D3-9D24-620FF63A0E12.png
BDE799E0-7080-45A6-8612-4956BE758C90.png
DC2F8169-E83A-4C5A-8155-2B5FC1F5ED78.png
74D12EA4-7887-4DBB-947F-2A38507FFE20.png
52AC82C4-A36E-4580-9561-562183BABF6C.png

For anyone curious, this is similar to the experience I have gotten while tripping off LSD...

I'm not trying to get anyone to try it something they're not comfortable with, but psychedelics have been nothing short of a pleasant experience for me. It's really enabled me to clear my mind while also providing perspective I never had before. The only downside would be finding the time to trip. The experience will last 10-12 hrs (YMMV). I'm an incredibly busy person, with a very demanding scheduled. It's very difficult for me to find a full day where my calendar is 100% open.

A 15 hour high?
1632844136865.png

Sometimes a edible high is too much for me.

I would suggest you micro-dose as well. Would also seriously recommend you try LSD before trying shrooms. The nauseating side effects of shrooms may be too much for some users. LSD has proven (at least for me and some others I know) to also be a much "cleaner" high/trip as well.

Ayahuasca and DMT are other psychedelic's I wish to try sometime in the near future.

I would suggest you micro-dose as well. Would also seriously recommend you try LSD before trying shrooms. The nauseating side effects of shrooms may be too much for some users. LSD has proven (at least for me and some others I know) to also be a much "cleaner" high/trip as well.

Ayahuasca and DMT are other psychedelic's I wish to try sometime in the near future.

oh man Ayahuasca I haven't even touched yet...you wanna talk gastrointestinal distress, I've heard some WILD stories.

supposedly the trip is worth the toll tho.

YMMV but I never had any of those issues with shrooms, it's not unheard of tho.

This **** is a problem thats effecting more than just the end user. In my city you got folks OD'ing on road and being brought back to life.

It doesnt effect me directly cuz i dont use drugs, but when you got people shooting up in public bathrooms and public parks its a problem. Also this **** is so strong you can OD off residue, so someone shooting up in a McDonalds bathroom stall and theres residue on the door or some **** and someone walks in next and touches/inhales it? Possibly a child?
Exactly. This is what makes me worried. It’s undetectable presence and small lethal amount is worrisome.

Shrooms>LSD by a pretty wide margin. Never cared about the nausea because by the time it kicked in for me I was feeling pretty great.

Never a pill/powder guy, but I used to smoke black tar heroin a couple times a year about a decade ago. Such an amazing feeling, but a road I knew I never wanted to go down.

I’m good on opioids but do shrooms here and there. Best experience was watching enter the void by gaspar noe tripping off 4 grams of caps. Could not get past the intro sequence it was ****ing amazing. Kanye copied it for all of the lights video

I’m good on opioids but do shrooms here and there. Best experience was watching enter the void by gaspar noe tripping off 4 grams of caps. Could not get past the intro sequence it was ****ing amazing. Kanye copied it for all of the lights video

Bruh that movie is a trip sober. That version of death is worst than Christianity.

Yeah since they putting it on everything it's looking like

It’s not even for cutting corners to make more $$ and it still be strong anymore

even if you 100% sober it's concerning a friend or family member could try something once and be done
My brother “parties” on the weekends and I just hope he doesn’t end up a statistic :ohwell:

oh man Ayahuasca I haven't even touched yet...you wanna talk gastrointestinal distress, I've heard some WILD stories.

supposedly the trip is worth the toll tho.

YMMV but I never had any of those issues with shrooms, it's not unheard of tho.

Had a few friends who've tried it via shamanistic rituals. Told me they've had some profound experiences.

Had a few friends who've tried it via shamanistic rituals. Told me they've had some profound experiences.
Met a dude in a Panama on the way back from a trip and he was telling me that it was the highlight of his trip.

He was by far the most welcoming person I met that day and he seemed to be very much at peace with his life and the world around him.

Would probably do something similar under the right situation.

Back
Top Bottom