does this girl I work with like me if... vol. I'm confused

...we always catch each other staring at one another

...she tries to shoot me with rubberbands and stuff when she flirts

...asks for me for help when she obviously knows how to do something

...talks in a baby voice to me occasionally 

...stares at me for long time and smiles whenever I talk 

...asked me if I was close to my mom after I got done talking on the phone to my mom

but...she's been with her boyfriend for 4 years and I can tell she wants to let go of him but doesn't know how. I asked her for her phone number but she said that her boyfriend is really possessive and would kill her if she gave me her number. I told her "haha you're not happy and you know it, I can tell" and she smiled and turned her head away like she knew I was right. She then said something like "It's not easy to just let go when you've been with somebody for 4 years". 

So yeah idk. I think that she assumed that I had a GF and then when I asked her for her number it caught her way off guard. idk what to think. Should I stick around and see what happens if I like her a lot? 

...we always catch each other staring at one another

...she tries to shoot me with rubberbands and stuff when she flirts

...asks for me for help when she obviously knows how to do something

...talks in a baby voice to me occasionally 

...stares at me for long time and smiles whenever I talk 

...asked me if I was close to my mom after I got done talking on the phone to my mom

but...she's been with her boyfriend for 4 years and I can tell she wants to let go of him but doesn't know how. I asked her for her phone number but she said that her boyfriend is really possessive and would kill her if she gave me her number. I told her "haha you're not happy and you know it, I can tell" and she smiled and turned her head away like she knew I was right. She then said something like "It's not easy to just let go when you've been with somebody for 4 years". 

So yeah idk. I think that she assumed that I had a GF and then when I asked her for her number it caught her way off guard. idk what to think. Should I stick around and see what happens if I like her a lot? 

why do you feel the need to intervene in her relationship? If she was as unhappy as she said she was, I think she would leave on her own

why do you feel the need to intervene in her relationship? If she was as unhappy as she said she was, I think she would leave on her own

Duuuu.. if her bf would kill her for that what do you think he would do to you? Don't mess with a chick at work and don't mess with a chick with a boyfriend.

Duuuu.. if her bf would kill her for that what do you think he would do to you? Don't mess with a chick at work and don't mess with a chick with a boyfriend.

uhhh yea....lol....yea....uhh...she likes you

Spoiler [+]
as a friend

uhhh yea....lol....yea....uhh...she likes you

Spoiler [+]
as a friend

"you are so in there"

No but really, its only her choice if she wants to move on from her dude. So why not wait it out and see what happens? Mabey she'll come to her senses.
Being in a relationship because of legnth isnt a good enough reason to stay together. From what you're saying, staying with her dude any longer may be bad for her since hes possesive and shes not happy. Let her figure it out on her own.

Edit: I come and post thinking I was going to be the 1st post and found hella people posted pretty much the same thing
laugh.gif

6z4k1g.jpg

but for real, a chick you work with and she's gotta long term dude is already a double negative. she's gotta start of by making her own decisions. if she ditches dude and says she wants to get to know u better, maybe you might get off to a better start over you swaying the decision. so do it, but don't do it at the same time lol. 

6z4k1g.jpg

but for real, a chick you work with and she's gotta long term dude is already a double negative. she's gotta start of by making her own decisions. if she ditches dude and says she wants to get to know u better, maybe you might get off to a better start over you swaying the decision. so do it, but don't do it at the same time lol. 

"you are so in there"

No but really, its only her choice if she wants to move on from her dude. So why not wait it out and see what happens? Mabey she'll come to her senses.
Being in a relationship because of legnth isnt a good enough reason to stay together. From what you're saying, staying with her dude any longer may be bad for her since hes possesive and shes not happy. Let her figure it out on her own.

Edit: I come and post thinking I was going to be the 1st post and found hella people posted pretty much the same thing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom