does this girl I work with like me if... vol. I'm confused

Originally Posted by Initial Lotus

I am not sure how this NT forum works...aren't pics meant to be posted?!??! Why make a thread with no pics?!?
Attempting to be funny = Noob Fail

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY CONFUSING HER WANTING THE "D" WITHOUT HER BOYFRIEND FINDING OUT WITH HER WANTING TO BE WITH YOU.

Basically OP cut all that she's not happy stuff out and just smash .No need to turn a good night into a good wife my G

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY CONFUSING HER WANTING THE "D" WITHOUT HER BOYFRIEND FINDING OUT WITH HER WANTING TO BE WITH YOU.

Basically OP cut all that she's not happy stuff out and just smash .No need to turn a good night into a good wife my G

MONEY OVER BEACHES....... that being said don't s#@t where you eat. Here's a scene.... she gets caught texting or calling you they have a big Blow out then make up. Dude tells her she better tell her manager your making moves or thier over. You get called in the office on some sexual harrassment business. Remember.... It's not what you know it's what you can prove. Chicks get the benefit of the doubt. I seent it like a Zenith.

MONEY OVER BEACHES....... that being said don't s#@t where you eat. Here's a scene.... she gets caught texting or calling you they have a big Blow out then make up. Dude tells her she better tell her manager your making moves or thier over. You get called in the office on some sexual harrassment business. Remember.... It's not what you know it's what you can prove. Chicks get the benefit of the doubt. I seent it like a Zenith.

why u make it seem like you wanna wife. jus do you start lookin for a good time not a long time.

o and we NEED pics

why u make it seem like you wanna wife. jus do you start lookin for a good time not a long time.

o and we NEED pics

OP I just want to let you know that I hate you...

I seriously do

You know the rules. Post the pics. Btw you're a lame. I can tell

OP I just want to let you know that I hate you...

I seriously do

You know the rules. Post the pics. Btw you're a lame. I can tell

Back
Top Bottom