Does your college suck like mine?

UC Irvine sucks, practically nothing to do because it's socially awkward and there are no major sports teams here.

I go to Binghamton University and I feel like my school is the best school in upstate NY. The parties don't ever disappoint and the social like is great.

well i go to community college and yes it sucks.  If you have seen the show community, some of that stuff actually kind of relates

Maybe your socially awkward?

I mean people don't talk to me cause I sometimes got my face on that "Im not really talking today"

but it sucks sometimes even though I go to a CC
frown.gif

school is 90% white, has 2/3 girl/guy ratio, and the city just passed an ordinance fining people up to $1000 for having a party.

and i don't hate it. i manage to find fun.

still wish i would have gone to my 1st choice school, despite the debt I'd be in.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when i read the subject line, i just knew it was uci related

i graduated from there, and i also got weirded out by the people there. there was just something off with them

Yup at Binghamton also and I usually can find something fun to do. Although the bars get boring quick.

Oregon State itself isn't bad, but Corvallis sucks.  It is probably the single worst place I've ever lived, and that includes Tal'Afar and Balad in Iraq.

Okay maybe not that bad, but still.

Every school is the same. I am just trying to finish up, get this degree, and on to the next one.

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

UC Irvine sucks, practically nothing to do because it's socially awkward and there are no major sports teams here.

What's wrong with it? 

Damn all this hate for UCI? I heard its a major commuter school but never this much hate for the campus life. I'm at UCD and I've enjoyed it

Back
Top Bottom