dogs are only okay.

i agree 100%
i work in a children's hospital and i talk to all kids like i would an adult. same mannerisms...i just use words they can understand and speak to them on their level.
babies too..i speak to them normally tbh. moms think it's hilarious.

can't stand people who start using these annoying tones and pitches in their voice and make stupid sounds.
i hear it all day.
"awwwwwwwwwww!!!! i know! i know! whats that? (insert random stupid noise here)!! you're so precious"

but yet and still
pull up.
pomeraninan-puppy.jpg

upvote withdrawn post edit due to off-topic content.

Water >>> dogs

I mean, if we gotta pick...

edit-

"ima keep walking, I don't know what he got with him." :lol::lol::lol:

Pac was a fascinating individual, would have been interesting to see him evolve through the years.

The cat in that video was always funny to me......

And the woman screaming STOP IT to the damn deer is also funny.

It does help, but of course balance in all things and the age of the child.

Took a child psych course in college.

read about that chinese dog waiting for its owner diligently at da subway station for 12 hours everyday till he returned from work... warmed my heart :frown:

read about that chinese dog waiting for its owner diligently at da subway station for 12 hours everyday till he returned from work... warmed my heart :frown:

I think there was a movie made about that

Also the inspiration for one of Futurama's best episodes

These people just casually watch their dogs defecate on the sidewalk too. Yeah, most of them bring out their poop bags or whatever those are, but still, I don't want to be stepping in @#$@ residue or leaping over mysterious stains on the sidewalk everytime I'm walking to work.

ish regular degular in NYC, especially in da dog inundated areas like da upper west side and chesla hoods.

Back
Top Bottom