dogs are only okay.

Dogs are cool but can’t talk back. Pure reason why humans admire. If dogs could talk back, they’d be hella opinionated lol
Same thing can be said about babies.

It bothers me that people get all up in (random) baby's faces and act like IDIOTS. Watch how grown adults act to kids.
If babies could talk, we wouldn't dare do half of the dumb stuff we do to them

It bothers me that people get all up in (random) baby's faces and act like IDIOTS. Watch how grown adults act to kids.
U show a baby your teeth, they smile. You show a dog, they growl.

Water > Humans

Fire, Wind, and Earth too.

we are discussing complex intelligent (decision making, self-replcating) life forms tho, I'm not sure what contention you're making but am interested in hearing it.

:lol: I'm convinced that if dogs could learn to talk like parrots we would have stopped breeding them when we stopped needing them.

Last edited:
If someone sees you laughing at a playful pooch and decides to label you as flawed, they likely have bigger issues of their own.

Are people saying this though? I think most people here have said that a reasonable liking of dogs is fine. The topic is more geared towards discussing people who do too much when it comes to dogs. Again, you can have a pet without creating Instagram accounts for it, friend requesting me, and spamming my feed with nonstop posts while writing captions from the dog's perspective. You can have a pet without being adamant about bringing it into restaurants, into my home, etc. You can have a pet without letting it @#$@ and piss all over the street that others have to walk on.

Why are we so sure water isn't a complex intelligent life form?

we are not, just like no one can prove electricity doesn't have desires of its own.

still, if we're going to have a discussion on the matter, we have to argue from the same set of understandings. as we currently understand it, it is not.

Are people saying this though? I think most people here have said that a reasonable liking of dogs is fine. The topic is more geared towards discussing people who do too much when it comes to dogs. Again, you can have a pet without creating Instagram accounts for it, friend requesting me, and spamming my feed with nonstop posts while writing captions from the dog's perspective. You can have a pet without being adamant about bringing it into restaurants, into my home, etc. You can have a pet without letting it @#$@ and piss all over the street that others have to walk on.

dassit. da'saal.

Aang > any DC or marvel character

Aquaman is literally God of the Seas.

Superman can bend time and space.

Professor X would destroy his mind from the inside.

hell, I'd take a particularly willful and imaginative GL in a fair fight with the Avatar.

No beef at all, but if folks are going to disrespect dogs, disrespect other life forms that directly mooch off of humans

:lol: I get what you're saying, but you're going nowhere with that. human babies get the home species discount on all of their wants and needs.

we are biased toward humans, and that's okay.

"I like anything that don't talk"
-King Benny, Sleepers (1996)

upload_2018-4-9_17-33-19.gif

are we really cherry picking stories of canine heroism? because I'm sure y'all know this selective storytelling could turn the other way faster than a tail chase.

dogs in general are fine. some are exceptional. lots are just there. the people that own them often do too much in any event.

i agree 100%
i work in a children's hospital and i talk to all kids like i would an adult. same mannerisms...i just use words they can understand and speak to them on their level.
babies too..i speak to them normally tbh. moms think it's hilarious.

can't stand people who start using these annoying tones and pitches in their voice and make stupid sounds.
i hear it all day.
"awwwwwwwwwww!!!! i know! i know! whats that? (insert random stupid noise here)!! you're so precious"

but yet and still
pull up.
pomeraninan-puppy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom