dogs are only okay.

I only like small dogs

Kinda scared of big dogs :blush: I just don’t trust them

Got tackled off my bike and scratched up by a Dalmatian when I was younger, probably why..

I only like small dogs

Got tackled off my bike and scratched up by a Dalmatian when I was younger, probably why..

I HATED dogs growing up. I had way too many traumatic experiences with them. I grew up in an area with alot of strays so it was an issue. Couldnt even walk in the vicinity of one. As i got older though my fear/hate died out completely.

My mom still has a strong fear of dogs though.

I only like small dogs

Even Labradors and Goldens? Those dogs typically have great temperaments. I've had two labs. Both didn't have a mean bone in their body.

Even Labradors and Goldens? Those dogs typically have great temperaments. I've had two labs. Both didn't have a mean bone in their body.

Labs can get as big as Rottweilers and from my experience - can have the same lack of awareness when it comes to knowing
their own strength. Some, if not properly trained, can also get dominating like a Rott; even belligerent...have seen it.
They can also go crazy if they don't have enough space. Seen that too.

You got good stock & raised/trained them correctly and showed them the love they needed to feel confident and at ease.

Goldens can be even more subdued than Labs...but...I think someone in the dog thread had an incident with a Golden so no breed
is completely safe all the time with every example. A bad owner can produce a bad dog from any breed.

It's both nature & nurture.

Typically tho - you are right.

My cousin had a Dalmatian when I was a kid and we dog sat it sometimes. We had a dog and they got along.

But that Dalmatian had more frenzied energy than I've even seen in another dog of any breed.
This thing bounced off the walls. I remember it also had one brown eye & one blue eye.
My dog would look at it sometimes like, "WTF?"

You would have soiled yourself over that example. I think "Freckles" was his name. :lol:

Unpopular black male opinion: Cats > Dogs

I think the biggest thing I dislike about dogs is the responsibility of always having to take it outside.

Pic of my boy Mau:
6C35CD04-E015-480B-B4AD-88A44E48136E.jpeg

So y’all let the cats poop inside ?

There’s a stray cat that poops in my yard and the whole yard stinks brutal sometimes...poops in the same spot after we clean it up too smh

So y’all let the cats poop inside ?

There’s a stray cat that poops in my yard and the whole yard stinks brutal sometimes...poops in the same spot after we clean it up too smh
Yea, cleaning the litter box is a downside but

I’d rather do that every few days than always have to take a dog out multiple times a day.

Maybe when I move out this condo and get a real yard I’ll reconsider a dog

I was wrong, they'e better than okay.

apparently they are delicious.

It’s a red meat, quite fatty, and extremely fragrant. Take a cross between beef and mutton, add extra meaty flavoring, and you’ve got the taste of dog.

The braised dog I ate was cooked in a clay pot along with huge cloves of garlic and chillies, it was mildly spiced with a splash of soy sauce and I detected a hint of cinnamon or anise in the mix.

Braised on high heat in the clay pot, the dog was cooked so the chunks of meat were extremely tender and slipped right off the bone.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/mark-wiens/2013/07/what-does-dog-and-cat-meat-taste-like/

Man, one time i was chillin in the slums, outside of the US, and this dude was cooking. Asked what he was cooking and he said it in his language, i didnt understand so i asked him to open the pot.

**** was an entire dogs head b, fur and all. I was horrified. Them folks enjoyed. Safe to say i only eat at home or restaurants from here on out overseas.

Man, one time i was chillin in the slums, outside of the US, and this dude was cooking. Asked what he was cooking and he said it in his language, i didnt understand so i asked him to open the pot.

**** was an entire dogs head b, fur and all. I was horrified. Them folks enjoyed. Safe to say i only eat at home or restaurants from here on out overseas.

What you're too good for mans pooch head stew? :smh:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom