dogs are only okay.

INteresting observation. expound if you may.
Well, for instance there have been 2 girls now that upon meeting them talked about their dogs for longer than I would have liked on dates. I took blah blah blah to the dog park, and taking pictures of them with their digital cameras, and made it clear that it was a time commitment. How they have to make sure he's ok, can't leave him alone for too long. That's another thing I notice too, always male dogs. Weird man.

I think for some of these women their dog limits their emotional availability.

Cats > dogs

dogs are cool with me and i had one growing up but I would never own another one..i can't stand when other people's dogs jump all over you and the owner thinks it's cute/funny..like get that thing under control

I don't get the hate for dudes that like cats tho..like where did that come from?!?

Cats > dogs

dogs are cool with me and i had one growing up but I would never own another one..i can't stand when other people's dogs jump all over you and the owner thinks it's cute/funny..like get that thing under control

I don't get the hate for dudes that like cats tho..like where did that come from?!?

it's simple...dog lovers have been allowed to dominate the discussion for far too long. as a result, they believe everyone thinks the way they do.

this thread is where that delusion has come to die a death.

kissing a dog on the mouth is icky ay eff.

Just leaving a long term relationship and getting back into dating and I am slowly starting to realize these single women with dogs aren't really single.

Dog lovers are freakshows to me.

I briefly dated a girl until I found out she had an Instagram for her dog, and she'd post pics while pretending to be that dog...."Mommy gave me a treat today for learning how to do a trick at doggy training school! I love her!"

Almost nothing turns me off more than that.

You can have a dog as a pet and love it, but once you become a "dog lover", the type of person that cares more for a dog than a human, you disgust me

Cats > dogs

the old cat lady image prolly.

You can have a dog as a pet and love it, but once you become a "dog lover", the type of person that cares more for a dog than a human, you disgust me

QONVIyz.gif

#SapesUp

Every time I see a dog owner let his or her dog take a @#$@ or piss on the sidewalk, I hate dog lovers even more. Why do I have to watch where I'm walking because you and your dumb @#$ animal are savages?

These people just casually watch their dogs defecate on the sidewalk too. Yeah, most of them bring out their poop bags or whatever those are, but still, I don't want to be stepping in @#$@ residue or leaping over mysterious stains on the sidewalk everytime I'm walking to work.

Cats > dogs

cats are better if you dont really want that responsibility. i like cats too

but dogs > cats.

let me know when they can provide the services that dogs can do

This thread is funny. I love dogs and I like cats but it's odd how most side with one or the other. I currently have a cat and although there is no affection from him, he's like the best pet ever. Like the little affection he gives go a long way but I never have to like be at his side 24/7. It's awesome.

I respect cats.

they domesticated themselves, and it was because the relationship was mutually beneficial. "you keep me warm and alive, I eat the mice that destroy your crops."

I respect the hustle.

Meet the terrier. He accomplished the same feat while still being sociable. :nthat:

I like all animals. Dogs, cats, spiders, snakes, fish. All fascinating to me. Dogs amuse the hell out of me and make me happier. Call it a deep-seated character flaw or whatever, that's fine. I think it's cool that humans can interact the way they do with dogs and other domesticated animals. At the same time, I respect other cultures even if I don't agree with their perception of certain animals.

I like all animals. Dogs, cats, spiders, snakes, fish. All fascinating to me. Dogs amuse the hell out of me and make me happier. Call it a deep-seated character flaw or whatever, that's fine. I think it's cool that humans can interact the way they do with dogs and other domesticated animals. At the same time, I respect other cultures even if I don't agree with their perception of certain animals.

...and that's fine. great, actually. an appreciation for the creatures of this Earth can enrich our existence...it's not at all a character flaw, every animal has its place.

it's just that humans are at the top by a long shot.

Maaaaaaan don't let these dudes have you feeling like that for being a dog fan. They have been our most closely associated animal colleagues for tens of thousands of years. It's natural.

If someone sees you laughing at a playful pooch and decides to label you as flawed, they likely have bigger issues of their own.

Dogs are cool but can’t talk back. Pure reason why humans admire. If dogs could talk back, they’d be hella opinionated lol

yo that's probably so true...they probably ain't even talking about ****, just like "DOG! DOG DOG DOG! HUNGRY! BORED! HAPPY! DOG DOG!"

Back
Top Bottom