dogs are only okay.

I went to Marshalls the other day to Christmas shop and there were two women in there with their dogs. Never seen a pet in their store in my life till then.

I dont hate dogs but there should be no reason why they were accepted in the store. One of the cashiers had a mini allergic reaction and all I could think about is what would have happened if there was someone who was deathly allergic to pets in the store.

Pups (not mine)
IMG_20190106_001820.jpg
IMG_20190106_001726.jpg
IMG_20190106_001719.jpg
IMG_20190106_001655.jpg

Dogs are dope, would never own one though. Too much work plus the got damn hair smh

^u ain’t lying about it being too much work. I got a pit 8 years ago cuz I thought it was cool and it’s still holding me back to this day. HUGE responsibility. Can’t travel anywhere cuz it’s hard to get people to watch the dog. The hair. The maintenance. I love my dog tho.

True that. Just like having a child. The amount of love and quality they add to your life is valuable however it does come with a cost. I loved having a dog but i do benefit greatly by not having one at the time.

It you don't like dogs, don't come to Austin because they are welcomed everywhere here. It's almost annoying. It's not bad to the point that they'd have to make rules but it's not uncommon to see a dog in a store that you wouldn't expect.

Yeah dogs are cool, i love dogs, but feel like when people bring their dogs around like at work they want you to marvel at it all day. Like calm down, I already seent it this morning.
:lol:
people bring their pets to work now?

Seems like those who rely on pets too much for emotional support have bad social skills with humans.
Makes sense though. Dogs can’t really talk back and give you their opinion.
Pups (not mine)
IMG_20190106_001820.jpg
IMG_20190106_001726.jpg
IMG_20190106_001719.jpg
IMG_20190106_001655.jpg

Dogs are dope, would never own one though. Too much work plus the got damn hair smh
Last time I ate co workers dessert from work, it hade animal hair in it :sick:..

I went to Marshalls the other day to Christmas shop and there were two women in there with their dogs. Never seen a pet in their store in my life till then.

I dont hate dogs but there should be no reason why they were accepted in the store. One of the cashiers had a mini allergic reaction and all I could think about is what would have happened if there was someone who was deathly allergic to pets in the store.

Dogs are not allowed inside
tj mxx/homegoods/Marshals

There was s memo sent out a few years back, service animals are allowed. BUT employees cannot ask if it's a service animal or not

So essentially you can bring them in and employees cant say ****

:lol:
people bring their pets to work now?

Used to work at a "dog friendly" company. Probably one of the more annoying experience of my life.

Imagine yourself trying to meet tight deadlines while still getting out of work at a decent time, and right behind you there's 4-6 women constantly "awwww, omg so cute, he's so adorable" at your coworkers dogs periodically throughout the day.

Then think about when those dogs start to bark, and fight with the other dogs that other co-workers brought to work. They're laughing and joking about it like it's funny, while you're about to lose your **** because you can't concentrate.

And don't dare speak out against it. Then you're public enemy #1 in the office. The dog-hating piece of **** human being.

damn i didn't even know this dog friendly work was a thing.

sounds terrible.
the last thing i would want at work is extra responsibility.

I had a job for a while where the owner had his two dogs there. One was a pug the other was some ugly little ****. The pug would always come up to and put it's paw on my foot/leg and try and get food from me. The other one would just run around and run into walls. Stupid little thing it was

Last time I ate co workers dessert from work, it hade animal hair in it :sick:
Man I had to hit my sweat pants with the lint roller before I left that spot smh

^ probably a French Bulldog...inbred to the point of severe mental and physical handicaps, same with the English Bulldog

i used to have a husky before the dog i got now and man talk about shedding jeez

had to brush him every damn day, black clothes ? forget about it lol

my dog now sheds but nothing like a husky. its small little light hairs now which are easy to clean up

Used to work at a "dog friendly" company. Probably one of the more annoying experience of my life.

Imagine yourself trying to meet tight deadlines while still getting out of work at a decent time, and right behind you there's 4-6 women constantly "awwww, omg so cute, he's so adorable" at your coworkers dogs periodically throughout the day.

Then think about when those dogs start to bark, and fight with the other dogs that other co-workers brought to work. They're laughing and joking about it like it's funny, while you're about to lose your **** because you can't concentrate.

And don't dare speak out against it. Then you're public enemy #1 in the office. The dog-hating piece of **** human being.

I would have quit asap or made them provide work from days at my leisure. That’s ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom