dogs are only okay.

IMG-0861.JPG IMG-0863.JPG IMG-0809.JPG IMG-0825.JPG IMG-0811.JPG

My Jack Russel "Cashew"

It really depends on your work setting and how well your dog is trained. If you work in food and beverage then obviously no.

It really depends on your work setting and how well your dog is trained. If you work in food and beverage then obviously no.
It is WORK.

It is WORK.

Doesn't matter how well behaved your DOG is, it is a got damn DOG.

Why is it in a building that isn't a house or a vet.

Yall really defending this?

It is WORK.

It is WORK.

Doesn't matter how well behaved your DOG is, it is a got damn DOG.

Why is it in a building that isn't a house or a vet.

Yall really defending this?
Work could be an office for a two person company where both love dogs, and want to bring them to work. Like poster above said, it depends on the situation. Not everything is black and white, you of all ppl should understand that.

it´s not even that I hate dogs. it´s not. they are just fine, all the way over there.

here is what I cannot dig:
bkXFXvyMhRyd5k5-GfKAZa1_YvczH8y7p9SR2lIiNjc.jpg

I honestly don't see the problem. If this was inside a restaurant, you might have a case, but that's only because it's a large dog. When it's warm out, we take our dog with us everywhere. I'm not going to leave him locked up in a house all day when we can just as easily bring him along.

I will say this though, I always side-eye anyone I see out with their dog and no poop bag in sight.

This is the "I hate dogs" thread, post your pics up in the dog friendly "post your dog" thread.

more the "keep your fn animals to yourself" thread, but other than that yeah.

I bet if somebody brought their cat or parrot to the office/restaurant/bar people would look at them like they had two heads on each shoulder.

more the "keep your fn animals to yourself" thread, but other than that yeah.

I bet if somebody brought their cat or parrot to the office/restaurant/bar people would look at them like they had two heads on each shoulder.
Apples to oranges

And if you have an issue with dogs at a restaurant then dont go there. Its really not that complicated

Apples to oranges

And if you have an issue with dogs at a restaurant then dont go there. Its really not that complicated

If this ain't the most backwards *** logic in this thread man :lol:

It is just dirty as hell.

Who wants dog hair (whether you tell yourself they shed or not) around them?

Bring the dog to work, there is dog hair and dander left behind.

Dogs at restaurants, I don't even understand why any respectable food spot allows their patrons to bring dogs there.

You would easily lose more customers by allowing it than gain. It is trifling. Dog hair travels, so just because a dog is at one table doesn't mean another table is clear.

Apples to oranges

not at all. restaurants are typically single-species establishments and that's where it ends for me...and most.

fair tho, I do and will avoid all restaurants that allow this.

If this ain't the most backwards *** logic in this thread man :lol:

It is just dirty as hell.

Who wants dog hair (whether you tell yourself they shed or not) around them?

Bring the dog to work, there is dog hair and dander left behind.

Dogs at restaurants, I don't even understand why any respectable food spot allows their patrons to bring dogs there.

You would easily lose more customers by allowing it than gain. It is trifling. Dog hair travels, so just because a dog is at one table doesn't mean another table is clear.
Man humans are probably dirtier than ******* dogs. You go outside in a bubble or something?

How does that make any logical sense?
You dont eat at buffets so clearly you understand how filthy humans are. Are you also worried about the cook in the back who wiped his nose and didnt wash his hands or sneezed and didnt cover his mouth, etc? Sitting out on a restuarants patio where there are a few dogs laying on the ground would be the least of my worries.

Back
Top Bottom