dogs are only okay.

You dont eat at buffets so clearly you understand how filthy humans are. Are you also worried about the cook in the back who wiped his nose and didnt wash his hands or sneezed and didnt cover his mouth, etc? Sitting out on a restuarants patio where there are a few dogs laying on the ground would be the least of my worries.
No.

How are MOST humans PROBABLY dirtier than dogs?

How does THAT make any logical sense?

Shelter says veterinarian tried to euthanize a puppy. But 'God had a different plan,' and he woke up
LINH TA | DES MOINES REGISTER
Updated 12:22 p.m. EST Jan. 17, 2019

636682027893218012-1x1.png

0:00
0:00
Black lab finds new home in the spotlight
Bentley was a day away from being euthanized. They decided to take a chance on him.
ANIMALKIND
Rudolph wasn't supposed to survive.

The 7-month-old puppy was at a shelter so full, a veterinarian attempted to euthanize him, according to a Facebook post by King's Harvest Pet Rescue in Davenport.

"But God had a different plan because he woke up," according to King's Harvest. "And thank goodness the vet said he wouldn't do it again." The other shelter wasn't identified, and the nature of the failed euthanasia wasn't specified.

yall use rover?

for the people that work full time, what do yall do with your dogs when you aren't there?
i know some people crate their dog for 10 hours...thats crazy to me.
can they hold their pee/poo for long hours? do yall use those potty pads?

I view dogs as a utility. Service dogs, guard dogs etc.

I’d never own one for novelty.

They’re okay I guess.

Yeah you do look douchey getting all done up to take your giant pit to the park.

Couldn’t find another convo piece huh? You just needed to stuff a pit into your tiny Brooklyn apartment huh?

Aight b.

i actually work in a dog friendly office and its honestly awesome. People bring in their dogs and i wish mine wasn't as crazy so i could bring him in. Its so therapeutic to pass by someones office and pet their dog. But i guess to each its own.

^^ My boy works in a medical office and it's like that in there too. He also happens to be the only guy in there, so when he brings in his dog it's a wrap :rofl:

yall use rover?

for the people that work full time, what do yall do with your dogs when you aren't there?
i know some people crate their dog for 10 hours...thats crazy to me.
can they hold their pee/poo for long hours? do yall use those potty pads?

When we aren't home, our dog has her crate open but she's free to do as she pleases. She has food and water right next to her so she's never going to starve or get thirsty.

There's also a potty pad next to the bathroom that she goes and takes care of business. She's super calm and doesn't do anything too crazy, it was only when she was a puppy that she wold chew anything in sight.

If the doors to our rooms are open, she goes in there and lays on the bed and cuddles under the sheets. She actually gets sad that we leave her all alone in the house, especially my dad. There's days she doesn't eat or go do her business all day until my dad gets home in the late afternoon. :lol: :smh:

i actually work in a dog friendly office and its honestly awesome. People bring in their dogs and i wish mine wasn't as crazy so i could bring him in. Its so therapeutic to pass by someones office and pet their dog. But i guess to each its own.

I used to work in a prison where the inmates trained NEADS service dogs. There were dozens of labs and they all slept in the inmates' rooms. Whenever I was bored I would just call an inmate up to my office with their dog, shoot the sh*t with them and pet their dog for an hour.

dogs-in-training-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom