dogs are only okay.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I know you’re a cat guy and respect dogs. Would you or have your ever considered getting a dog ?

Just curious I come in peace. I put that on Liger.
Nah, never thought about a dog. I am good on that.

Too much to manage.

Wouldn't feel like walking him and taking him out for the bathroom early hours before work.

I can appreciate them from a distance.

I'm gonna be honest im lowkey prejudiced against white people who live in condos and apartments with dogs.
Same with black folks and bully breeds
The sight of both just rubs me the wrong way:lol:

Dog Takes A Bus Ride All Alone Every Single Day, Just To Go To The Park

Dog Takes A Bus Ride All Alone Every Single Day, Just To Go To The Park

Eclipse, a black Labrador and Mastiff mix is Seattle’s famous bus-riding dog. She regularly takes the bus by herself and knows exactly where her stop is, and that made her quite popular among other commuters. Her bus-riding adventure began one day at the bus stop, when her owner, Jeff Young, took long to finish his cigarette. Upon the arrival of the bus, Eclipse hopped in without him, and just got off to the park where they were headed together. Eclipse enjoys the bus-riding so much she took her solitary trips to the park almost every day since then, meeting her owner later on directly at the park.

This is Eclipse, the four-legged, regular passenger of the D line bus in Seattle.

69922360_2436048129776301_3683398957033062400_n.jpg

Sirius, a yellow lab, and member of the bomb detection unit, the only canine to perish in the attacks. His handler went to help others when the planes hit, leaving Sirius safe in his kennel. Sirius died when the South Tower collapsed. His body was recovered on the 22 January 2002. He received full police honours as well as silencing of the machines at Ground Zero as his body was removed

I love my dog and cats, but I can understand how people would be against owning them. You give up some cleanliness since fur is everywhere alongside with other stuff. I'm generally a clean person, but it's worth the slight compromise on hygiene to experience life with my pets.

I want a full breed not a mix. Plus I want a puppie to train it right with my family with young kids ect;
Doubt I can find that in a shelter or in the streets
You can rescue full breed pit pups. They are ******* everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom