dogs are only okay.

PlushAlienatedKissingbug-size_restricted.gif
Love 5he tail wag.

I do not agree with OP. Yes although dogs aren't human, they bring a lot of joy and relief to many, especially those who unfortunately can't have kids. I've always been a huge animal guy and yes my opinion is subjective but in all, let's just say if someone was to harm my frenchie, I'd catch a body. Many may say I'm crazy and dogs eventually die soon this and that but I consider him my mental stability and emotional support. Take that from me and im taking you out PERIODDT!

Dogs are an interesting phenomenon to me.

If i were to basically move out of city/burb civilization they’d be the main thing I want to provide that day to day stability and enjoyment of life.

Like a a semi remote place with a stream some nice basic hikes etc a nice big plot of land. Would love to be semi retired, wake up, go out for a 3 hour walk with some dogs to start the day. Preferably big dogs like New Foundlands. Put in 2-4 hours of some mentally stimulating work (maybe write a book or be learning something for fun). And then just relax with the dogs and some fine women and prepare a nice meal for dinner.

Living in the city and burbs though seeing people with dogs and the responsibility of having a dog makes me really not want one. Having to pick up after a dog during a walk down a cement street + work all day + all the other things that take time. Honestly feel like you get out what you put in. And between work, the girl, family, daily life i feel like a dog becomes just another obligation and shackle.

what kind of dog coats ya using? want to get the barbour joint for my English spaniel
I have a medium to big size dog. She has a bit of Shar Pei in her so her coat is thick and doesn't really need a jacket but we use one if it's snowing heavy or below 0°.

We use Ultra Paws. Easy to put on and has a thick cotton lining. We usually put a sweater on her too tho.
IMG_20201224_133942__01.jpg

NOT MY DOG, but here's how it looks...
ultra-paws-dog-winter-coat-105.jpg

I use k9apparel. Mine is slightly longer than average dog so the usual coats are either too short or chest too big. They are able to do custom based on measurements

Cross post from TAN

My brother got his dog a work hoodie :lol:
Now he can rep my bros company
ECB01877-C887-4D6A-B058-1694E3A9C603.jpeg
FFDA9B3B-65D7-4E17-8254-482AA2AE24B9.jpeg
Boss man and his assistant on the job
587E1A81-D2C0-49C3-923F-E64FB20643F1.jpeg

His girls brother just got one and they came to the house today
EBDA5FED-8A50-4F3E-97C2-C822DD709591.jpeg

🐄 🐄
9437C903-39FD-45CD-AEF6-6042835B5245.jpeg

I used to not care for dogs but I watched my friends a few times a couple years back and now chilling with my bros I’ve done a 180. Gonna get one this spring
Can’t wait 😊

Back
Top Bottom