Doing stuff DOLO?

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

ill go to the mall, venice, 3rd st or somn like pinks by myself every once in a while.. u need that time

I hit 3rd St. dolo 
laugh.gif
. Usually just head up to the food court to grub with a view.
Originally Posted by dyzzle

^ that's awesome.

i love some me time. used to catch a movie on the 5 dollar theaters all the time. or set up shop outside a coffee shop with my dog just chillin on the side while i read a book.
pimp.gif
Doesn't count cause the dog plays as the wingman. They always be pulling in females. 
laugh.gif

Ever since my family moved out from San Jose to Elk Grove/Sacramento in '09, i've been doing a lot of things solo. And it doesn't bother me one bit, i actually enjoy it. 

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I want to come out to Cali and try Mary J Blidge for the first time. I think it could be hilarious, but I don't know anyone down there other than 1 NTer who says he'll help me facilitate that.
I got you if your ever coming to NY.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I want to come out to Cali and try Mary J Blidge for the first time. I think it could be hilarious, but I don't know anyone down there other than 1 NTer who says he'll help me facilitate that.
I got you if your ever coming to NY.
pimp.gif

I was out there 2wice last summer, or was it 2 summers ago? Either way I plan on it at some point. My ex Army hommie got out and is in Newark right now so I'll go visit him, then go to cross the river to Manhattan to see the things I never saw the last 2 times.

Don't know if you are talking to me Ecook but I have family in Arcadia

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

^^Should come out in the OC tonight if ur close enough?
Im really close, im by San Clemente, but I have to work tonight.  Where you headed?

One of my boys in in the marine corps up in san clemente and hates hanging out with his fellow troops for all the reasons you gave
laugh.gif

When I first moved out here from the east coast, I did alot of things DOLO. Quite refreshing actually. Although OP, you have me beat. I would never go to the club by myself.

People out here are pretty friendly. Girls are 100x better looking, but maybe cuz I live around and hang around alot of college-aged girls (I'm 26 btw, no Chris Hanson). Has anyone in SoCal noticed there's a lack of black people in this area? I move from DC to SD and it's like night and day (literally); nobody is up on the latest hip-hop etiher. OP, you can hang out with me. We need to fill a quota
roll.gif

Yeah im in the marines up here and I HATE hanging out with marines, and I hate the lack of black ppl around here

Originally Posted by AznGuyCZ

One of my boys in in the marine corps up in san clemente and hates hanging out with his fellow troops for all the reasons you gave
laugh.gif

When I first moved out here from the east coast, I did alot of things DOLO. Quite refreshing actually. Although OP, you have me beat. I would never go to the club by myself.

People out here are pretty friendly. Girls are 100x better looking, but maybe cuz I live around and hang around alot of college-aged girls (I'm 26 btw, no Chris Hanson). Has anyone in SoCal noticed there's a lack of black people in this area? I move from DC to SD and it's like night and day (literally); nobody is up on the latest hip-hop etiher. OP, you can hang out with me. We need to fill a quota
roll.gif

Man they think YG and Nipsey Hustle are the best thing ever!!!!!

all the black people are down south below the 56.. any of you guys into freediving?

I want to hit a couple clubs in LA dolo, any ideas of some places that arent too crazy, and safe?

im black btw

dipset...

thinking about doin' something tonight by myself...

any advice on clubbin dolo? I not a club person...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

dipset...

nerd.gif
I commented in the thread about nothing.  But I do it all the time, and the best advice I can give you is DONT LOOK AWKWARD.  If possible stand around groups of people, and nobody will even know the difference.  But it def makes it easier to get at the %*!*+.  You in Socal?

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

dipset...

nerd.gif
I commented in the thread about nothing.  But I do it all the time, and the best advice I can give you is DONT LOOK AWKWARD.  If possible stand around groups of people, and nobody will even know the difference.  But it def makes it easier to get at the %*!*+.  You in Socal?
Alabama... im just tryna get out the house more by myself...
thanks for the advice...

I went to the mall earlier dolo, I liked it... chicks was on me lowkey... Im used to being by myself (only child), so its nothing new really...

The only places to avoid being dolo are places where kids congregate, it starts to get weird then. But the club is def the spot, especially if you got some game with you and arent scared of talkin to females

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i had no clue guys went shopping with friends truthfully. Ive always went by myself when im truly goin to shop....

been to the movies a few times by myself.

I always shop by myself 
laugh.gif

I mean food shopping, clothes shopping.

I've never been to the movies alone though, seems more like a group thing.

YOUNG HANDSOME...

when you step on the scene, dont stand in one place for too long...

when i go out stAlone, i make sure i post up in the area that there's the most people walking past...

you see the yambs passing by, and you can give them a head nod...

then make moves...

i tend to go in late, and leave early...

Originally Posted by ricky409

YOUNG HANDSOME...

when you step on the scene, dont stand in one place for too long...

when i go out stAlone, i make sure i post up in the area that there's the most people walking past...

you see the yambs passing by, and you can give them a head nod...

then make moves...

i tend to go in late, and leave early...
this
and parking lot pimpin dolo is GOLD

I damn sure was about to go to 6 Flags alone the other day. Nobody is trying to pay for a one day visit and I got a season pass. Maybe next week.

I really need to get my confidence up more so I can do this. All my friends in the town I live in are whipped and have turned into lames and I don't like having to drive 50 miles to hang out every weekend. My game has taken a hit lately, and I didn't have much to begin with. Plus I always feel mad awkward when I'm out alone, like I just want to get what I have to do done and get out asap
30t6p3b.gif

Really tempted to start going to movies by myself like on a Sunday night when I'd normally just be chilling at home 
laugh.gif
. I've always gone with someone else or in a group but if you think about it, it's more of a dolo activity anyway. You're watching the movie during the movie; not chopping it up with your friends during the movie. 

I'm going to start taking this approach. I already have no problems shopping by myself, but next year I want to start travelling. I invited my dudes to travel with me, but I'm already know that I would enjoy my trips dolo because me and my boys don't really have all the same interests. I'll invite them to some cities I wanna hit up but I know that for some places I just gotta hit up dolo so I get the most outta it.

I have to be about this life.

I HATE WAITING for people. It'll be people's birthday and I'm still waiting at the meetup spot for people for an hour
mad.gif
, just to go to the damn movies!

it's true if you want something done, do it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom