Doing stuff DOLO?

why the +*$* are you asking us if you should go to the beach alone......that's lamer than going to the beach alone

Originally Posted by natelav129

why the +*$* are you asking us if you should go to the beach alone......that's lamer than going to the beach alone
mostly because its a message board coolio, isnt that kinda the point?  Plus that was 5 pages ago chief

I do almost everything alone. It's better than waiting for everyone else, especially when it comes to travel or anything else that costs more than 20 bucks. Kats will make plans, get all excited, then the day before have some story about why they don't have the money. And being almost 30 with no kids makes it tougher because most people who would have money to do something have kids, wives, baby mamas and %%$* and still can't do it.

only thing I do DOLO is sex
frown.gif

All of my close friends are out of town right now and I have no %!$+$% to call up. Thinking about going to the movies dolo but that just seems lame

i went out by myself but i dont think i would go to the beach dolo. Maybe if i lived close to it I would but i wouldnt travel too far to do it

I been wanting to go sky diving for like two years now and most of my friends either don't wanna do something that extreme or don't have the money for it. So yesterday I decided @%%@ it. I'm going to go do it by myself this year with or without company. If i sit around waiting for a partner ill probably never end up doing it.

I like to go places with friends or with my bro, like when we go to the gym. But when I want to head somewhere alone, I do it. $^#@ what anyone says.

I might just go to the AMNH by myself too. Dreading the idea but I can spend as much time as I want looking at stuff that I find interesting that might bore other people. Sometimes people have conversation for the sake of conversation. Hate that sometimes. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

checking in. going to see hunger games by myself tonight.

Over my dead body. I couldn't careless about the movie, but you've been on my bucket list. Check your PM shawty.
laugh.gif

i've been thinking about doing the same all week but i get so sleepy when i go to the movies alone...might go after work tomorrow

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

checking in. going to see hunger games by myself tonight.

Over my dead body. I couldn't careless about the movie, but you've been on my bucket list. Check your PM shawty.
laugh.gif

i've been thinking about doing the same all week but i get so sleepy when i go to the movies alone...might go after work tomorrow
arent you from pittsburgh?

Is dolo the cool word for solo?

like saying someone is salty you could just say they are mad?

heres a new one

im gonna go to the beach with a droup of my homies , you know my droup of friends always roll deep.

remember where you heard it first before you and your droup of friends start using the droup word

Definition for dolo:
Web definitions:
Dolo is a town and comune in the province of Venice, Veneto, Italy. It is connected by the SP26 provincial road.

Originally Posted by heatking

Is dolo the cool word for solo?

like saying someone is salty you could just say they are mad?

heres a new one

im gonna go to the beach with a droup of my homies , you know my droup of friends always roll deep.

remember where you heard it first before you and your droup of friends start using the droup word

Definition for dolo:
Web definitions:
Dolo is a town and comune in the province of Venice, Veneto, Italy. It is connected by the SP26 provincial road.
Have a seat

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Definition for dolo:
Web definitions:
Have a seat
roll.gif

^ LOL

I went to the beach almost every weekend solo last summer. Bring a book. Get some Vitamin D and ah the salt water! Perfect to clear your mind and think/plan.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Definition for dolo:
Web definitions:
Have a seat
roll.gif

laugh.gif
There's always that one smh

Back
Top Bottom