Doing things alone

I prefer to eat lunch alone at work.

For some reason, people, usually females tell me their personal problems without me asking. Tired of people telling me their personal problems like I'm their therapist

For some reason, people, usually females tell me their personal problems without me asking. Tired of people telling me their personal problems like I'm their therapist

I eat at my desk the majority of my work week. Sometimes I'll go out a few of us and we'll bring food to the bar for a beer.

Idk why..everyone thinks I'm dr Phil

With a sn like fluid hips, they probably want some work action.

This is not a bad ting. Use this to your advantage.

i'll go to the movies for a matinee alone...it's great.

i should do it more

Only really go shopping or to the movies by myself sometimes after work when I don't want to go home. Replies on this theead are goving me some ideas on other things to do. I don't think o can get down woth going to eat at a restutant dolo tho.

Doing things solo doesn't bother me in the slightest. I live/work overseas so I'm away from friends and family, it is what it is. Still gotta live life. Movies/dinner/shopping doesn't matter. I went to Thailand for a few weeks solo last month and I had a great time. Some of y'all overthink this stuff.

Traveled to L.A., China, and Japan as a solo trip last year

Traveled to Mardi Gras N.O. this year and traveling to Portugal tomorrow night. Both also solo.

I recommend everyone take a solo trip out the country so you can find your inner self and see what else is out there in life. It's so worth it and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

I play racing games at my local arcade at least once a week. I do it alone almost evert time.

Traveled to Mardi Gras N.O. this year and traveling to Portugal tomorrow night. Both also solo.

I recommend everyone take a solo trip out the country so you can find your inner self and see what else is out there in life. It's so worth it and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

Portugal is dope man. Well mainland is. I'm in the Azores. Which area are you headed to?

When I go shopping (clothes,shoes,grocery,anything really) I like to do it solo. Much easier to get in and out.

I'm heading to Lisbon, Sintra, Porto, and Algarve. Any tips or advice on things worth seeing or doing?

I've only been to Lisboa but check out Albufeira when you go to Algarve. Also, check out Cais Do Sodre and Bairro Alto in Lisboa. Great bars, restaurants, and fine *** women everywhere. If you want a laid back, waterfront atmosphere head over to Cascais. That's a more ritzy area with an older crowd but amazing views over there.

I've only been to Lisboa but check out Albufeira when you go to Algarve. Also, check out Cais Do Sodre and Bairro Alto in Lisboa. Great bars, restaurants, and fine *** women everywhere. If you want a laid back, waterfront atmosphere head over to Cascais. That's a more ritzy area with an older crowd but amazing views over there.

Someone told me there's bars you go to where the women come to YOU? Any info on that? :nerd::nerd:

Want to do this, want to go to LA for complexcon but nobody can go, might just do that solo

Can't do no amusement park alone. Isn't the whole point to enjoy it with friends/family?

You riding the ferris wheel alone talking to yourself - "This is great!"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom