Dominique Wilkins Dunks Vol. SUCKED

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

He was good in game, but sucked in contest.

Shawn Kemp was Flawless to be 6'10.

Nique was GARBAGE IN CONTEST.

He's like lebron, thats why u will never see lebron in a NBA dunk contest. Lebron did dunks in the MCd's HS dunk contest that I was doin in game in the 9th grade.

I guess when u never touched the rim your amazed by anything,smfh

lebron did not deserve that win in that dunk contest either

JediMaster23 wrote:
He's like lebron, thats why u will never see lebron in a NBA dunk contest.

nope...nique doesnt preliminary puts his name in the contest and backs out
laugh.gif

and how can nique be like Lebron?...nique is older
roll.gif
...thats like me saying spud is like nate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

You have to look at dunks in the context of the year in which they took place. Every year athletes are getting stronger and more explosive and athletic, so you can't compare what someone was doing in 1980 to what someone does today. It'd be like comparing a 1980 car to one from today.

I wasn't comparing it to today's contest, I was comparing his dunks to his competitions dunks, who's were clearly much better that his.

And im 21, im not a child, I been balling and and a bball fan all my life.
That makes you born when? - You weren't even able to talk when The HHR was relevant. You brought up your age like that's going to establish credibility. Let's say you were a prodigy and 'understood' basketball when you were 7 or 8 - you barely caught the end of MJ's ring years. 

dca15f427e62befea888b69f995070ed4920282.gif

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

indifferent.gif

kids these days...
smh.gif

For real.  Dominique and Kemp had power in their dunks.  I rather them than putting a superman cape and a birthday cake dunk... SMH

/thread

ps: if anybody got robbed it was my maiiiiin man j-rich

This post is pure stupid! Dominique is nothin but STYLE. The dunk when he threw it off the backboard was one of the greatest dunks of all time. The distance and power and precision in that dunk.
eek.gif
The crispness of those 360's and windmills!! I mean seriously, how many dudes you know named Dominique and can pull it off like Nique. Dude had the crazy bow legs and was rockin the heck out of the Hawks pac-man uniforns. Dominique is APPRECIATED in every sense of the word!

He was good in game, but sucked in contest.

Shawn Kemp was Flawless to be 6'10.

He's like lebron, thats why u will never see lebron in a NBA dunk contest. Lebron did dunks in the MCd's HS dunk contest that I was doin in game in the 9th grade.

I guess those windmills really did hypnotize some of you after seeing them 10x in a row.

Nique sucked in contest and there is nothing you can say or show me to change my mind.

On the last Note, Shannon Brown 2010 Champion.

Prediction: Nate Robinson is gonna make a fool of himself.

Who in the HELL is Shannon Brown??? You come in here makin a post dissin Dominique Wilkins and then got the audacity to predict Shannon Brown of all people as the 2010 Slam Dunk Champion! Jerry Buss would trade Shannon Brown today for Dominique and he's 50!

There's nothing wrong with Nique's dunks, but plenty wrong with your taste. Nique is easily the second best dunker ever.

I think the same would be said about LeBron if he competes. The same powerful tomahawk and reverse dunks over and over again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

You have to look at dunks in the context of the year in which they took place. Every year athletes are getting stronger and more explosive and athletic, so you can't compare what someone was doing in 1980 to what someone does today. It'd be like comparing a 1980 car to one from today.
I wasn't comparing it to today's contest, I was comparing his dunks to his competitions dunks, who's were clearly much better that his.

so you weren't even alive?  sit down kid.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Most dunks were reused in the 80s to add flare and one up eachother... Most players did what Doc did in previous years. Even MJ with the free throw line dunk.

But NO ONE ever did nor reused Niques dunks. Hes basically the originator of the windmill dunk.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

so you weren't even alive?  sit down kid.

roll.gif

well, doing stuff like that in the 80s was pretty impressive...kinad like vc doing stuff like what he was doing 20 years later

JediMaster23 wrote:

if niques dunks were garbage post a vid of you doing a semi impressive dunk.
until then log off
indifferent.gif

how you gunna say someone with the nickname "the human highlight film"was weak
smh.gif

and i bet you think shannon browns a better dunker 
laugh.gif

yup nique sucked

so did Dr J

the sports takes just keep getting better and better as time passes

welcome to 2010 i guess

Back
Top Bottom