Dominique Wilkins Dunks Vol. SUCKED

laugh.gif
@ the OP

Man, some of you guys don't appreciate power.  Nique was one of the best in game dunkers the league has ever seen.  I would put him at number 2 behind the best dunker the league has seen period....VC.  Put me in the category of people who thought he was robbed in 88.  People saying his dunks were redundant.  Look at MJs dunks in Chicago that year.  Home cooking at its finest.  

Dominique is one of the greatest dunkers the NBA has ever seen. Top-5 mos def!

1. Vince Carter.
2. MJ.
3. J-Rich.
4. Shawn Kemp.
5. Nique.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

You have to look at dunks in the context of the year in which they took place. Every year athletes are getting stronger and more explosive and athletic, so you can't compare what someone was doing in 1980 to what someone does today. It'd be like comparing a 1980 car to one from today.
I wasn't comparing it to today's contest, I was comparing his dunks to his competitions dunks, who's were clearly much better that his.

And im 21, im not a child, I been balling and and a bball fan all my life.
so you weren't even alive?  sit down kid.

exactly.

dude is the worst poster on niketalk in record time. u should catch his other thread where he gets all sad cuz omri caspi gets clowned on by the tnt crew... smh

If S&T was around and jumping back in the day, that Nique on Bird dunk would have been at least 15-20 pages of
eek.gif
&
sick.gif
&
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom