Dominique Wilkins Dunks Vol. SUCKED

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Yeah, if you're gonna slam Nique, then slam Jordan as well because I think his dunk contest performances were overrated, for the most part. He also robbed Nique in the contest in Chicago. He got the home court victory.
4266781441_567f440cdd_o.gif

Originally Posted by Madman4life

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

There's nothing wrong with Nique's dunks, but plenty wrong with your taste. Nique is easily the second best dunker ever.

Not so fast homie...lets not forget Dr. J, Shawn Kemp, and Vince Carter.  All 3 IMO were better or as good of dunkers as Nique...

Think VC is one? I put MJ 2 --

Dominique didnt suck as a dunker and yes he should of won the 88 dunk contest after getting jobbed in Chicago

lebron's dunks now-a-days remind me of Nique. Nique was basically a beast out there dunking on people....crazy vertical and power on every dunk.

eek.gif
that dunk over the Chief Robert Parish.  good lord that was straight vicious. 

i can't agree with this thread.  some of his dunks make me
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

lebron's dunks now-a-days remind me of Nique. Nique was basically a beast out there dunking on people....crazy vertical and power on every dunk.

3af25d2e5fe0ebe9cd89d38fdcf70b1266d8405.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

yup nique sucked

so did Dr J

the sports takes just keep getting better and better as time passes

welcome to 2010 i guess
indifferent.gif

how are you gonna fail harder than OP

how you gonna fail by not picking up the sarcasm with my Dr J comment? 

horrible

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

You have to look at dunks in the context of the year in which they took place. Every year athletes are getting stronger and more explosive and athletic, so you can't compare what someone was doing in 1980 to what someone does today. It'd be like comparing a 1980 car to one from today.

This

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Dominique was an awesome dunker... Never understood why he'd always jump using 2 feet though.

laugh.gif

What the hell is there to understand?
I've never seen him lift off for a dunk using just one leg...

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

He was good in game, but sucked in contest.

Shawn Kemp was Flawless to be 6'10.

Nique was GARBAGE IN CONTEST.

He's like lebron, thats why u will never see lebron in a NBA dunk contest. Lebron did dunks in the MCd's HS dunk contest that I was doin in game in the 9th grade.

I guess when u never touched the rim your amazed by anything,smfh
roll.gif
hardly though. i can dunk with 2 hands, 1 hand, one foot take off, 2 foot take offs, 360's, under the leg, and whatever alse im capable of and have done so far in my life.

Dominique had POWER in a dunk.

but i guess when you've never dunked with power you wouldn't know what its like
laugh.gif

anyone can 360 with no power, with nobody on them...
hell, anyone can do flashy dunks when there's no defense guarding them...
very few can do what he did with a defender on them.
and yes shawn kemp was one of the strongest dunkers i've seen.

a good dunker dunks with power or style. stop limiting your mind to thinking everything is about flashy tricks.

After watching the 2010 Dunk Contest...

I take it that you find those dunks amusing?

Dominique would of dominated that contest.

It gets boring every year.

smh @ you youngies.

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

I guess those windmills really did hypnotize some of you after seeing them 10x in a row.

Nique sucked in contest and there is nothing you can say or show me to change my mind.

On the last Note, Shannon Brown 2010 Champion.

Prediction: Nate Robinson is gonna make a fool of himself.

laugh.gif

Let's be honest if Dominique we're doing in of those dunks in the 2010 dunk contest he'd win.

Lebron and Dominique are similar in dunk play, but in a contest would be more than not fair. Seeing that would be entertainment, though.

Back
Top Bottom