Dominos Pizza FTW!

indifferent.gif

I notice very little difference from the supposedly "new" pizzas and the old, garbage pizzas they used to make.

ok before yall crack jokes i just want to put this on the record this is not my favorite pizza... BUT it is good.... it is definitely better then it use to be... the crust has more season and it just has a better overall taste than before...

did you get it for free or something? thats the only possible way I could forsee it being for the win

I tried it and the difference is very slight and it seriously still sucks. It's only a gimmick.

so many haters on here
laugh.gif
.... i guess im the odd man out that thinks dominos is actually good... i didnt say it was the best cuz i actually like papa johns better but its not bad though
pimp.gif

dominos
alien.gif

i haven't ate from there in forever..pizza was terrible..even with those commercials they have out now saying how the pizza is better..i still wouldn't go there..either go to pizza..go to little ceasers for that $5 hot n ready
pimp.gif
or go to a local place

yall trippin there's a big difference in the recipe imo

this new one has more/better flavor

only thing topping that is pizza hut's stuffed crust

dominos sucks. feels like they just throw bread, sauce and cheese in a box and call it a pizza

papa johns on the other hand, you can actually taste the harmony between the ingredients.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I recently tried the new recipe ones and I gotta say they're way better

Chuuch. 

I figured I'd give the new joint a try tonight and I was kinda surprised at how much better it tasted.  Of course it isn't the best pizza--mom & pop spots ftw.  But I could see myself choosing Dominos over Papa Johns now.  Add on some provolone cheese + extra sauce + well done and you're good. 

Back
Top Bottom