Donald Trump is running for president

Do you even know what fascism means? :lol:

I already explained facism to you guys last night. Shutting down opposing viewpoints is facism. That's the modern day left. First the Ben Shapiro speeches, now this.

Modern day facist align themselves with the right.

Because fascism is rooted in extreme nationalism

Historically, it was seen as an alternative to both traditional right and left ideologies

These are the facts. You're just choosing to ignore them

CdTzbobUYAAa-HM.jpg:large

More violence associated to Trump!

10k protesting? :lol: I don't even think that war criminal GW had this much hate and he sacrificed how many US lives in Iraq for daddy?

"these protesters are causing disruption"

uhh....this is what protesting is all about. if it was nice and neat and out of sight it wouldn't be a protest

protesting is freedom of speech in its most pure form

y'all cool with neo nazis, kkk and vehement racists doing their freedom of speech dance at trump rallies though right?

pandering to the most miserable & worst kind of people. you're making america great?

there's consequences for that kind of stuff. this is what you get

Last edited:
Lmfao scrub Drumpf on fox "news" saying this has to do with economic frustration from both sides

Dude has an opening to take advantage of this and spin it his way and is just saying dumb ****

Last edited:
I go to the school that Trump was supposed to have his rally. When I first heard about the whole thing, me and everyone else thought it was the worst place to have a rally. We have a very diverse student body (plenty of Muslims, Latinos, Asians, Blacks, etc.) and I'm not surprised this happened. That being said, I'm proud we were able to disrupt his BS event :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom