Donald Trump is running for president

Idk if you adressing me but honestly man idk there was a age limit to how someone should type. You should be ashamed of yourself cause you have low energy. Stop being a guac bowl fam.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
^^^ Google my screen name famb, the joke went over your head
roll.gif

Trumps website tells anyone with some sense everything they need to know abouthat him and his campaign. It's a joke, he's a joke. His stances on the "issues" are deep as he is. Only a fool would support him.

If you are Trump supporter doesn't it bother you that Donald Trump is now willing to use the GOP to raise money? Isn't it a problem that he is having constructive meetings with Paul Ryan? He is now taking on policy positions crafted by Wall Street. Doesn't that give you pause about his populist, anti-establishment bona fides?

If you are Trump supporter doesn't it bother you that Donald Trump is now willing to use the GOP to raise money? Isn't it a problem that he is having constructive meetings with Paul Ryan? He is now taking on policy positions crafted by Wall Street. Doesn't that give you pause about his populist, anti-establishment bona fides?

He just basically conquered their entire platform, why wouldn't he use their apparatus to his advantage? To da winner goes da spoils.

He just basically conquered their entire platform, why wouldn't he use their apparatus to his advantage? To da winner goes da spoils.

So you are like the Hillary Clinton supporters by saying that everyone else who takes big donations is corrupt except for your own favorite candidate. The fact is that he is not going to be self funding in the general election and he just spent the past 10 months bragging about how his own past campaign contributions made every politician beholden to him.

So you are like the Hillary Clinton supporters by saying that everyone else who takes big donations is corrupt except for your own favorite candidate

Umm are you aware her donations from saudi arabia smacks in da face of her "crusade of women" shtick?

And she's da one thats so hamstrung by da lack of her transparency in regards to her paid speeches to banks.

So you are like the Hillary Clinton supporters by saying that everyone else who takes big donations is corrupt except for your own favorite candidate

Umm are you aware her donations from saudi arabia smacks in da face of her "crusade of women" shtick?

And she's da one thats so hamstrung by da lack of her transparency in regards to her paid speeches to banks.

Meanwhile, Trump has business dealings throughout the middle east. Who do you think he deals with to build all those hotels and golf courses in the arab kingdoms? The same sheiks who donate to those philantropic organizations and enslave foreign workers to build stadiums for the upcoming world cup. Your boy ain't cleaner than Hillary, they bathe in the same mud of corruption and traffic of influence.

I'm a Bernie supporter who follows about 20 Bernie Groups so yes, I am quite aware of Clinton's Saudi donations. That is the point, you take money from someone and your verbal attacks are, very sensibly, regarded as phony.

So Trump is willing to accept hundreds of millions of dollars from Wall Street, doesn't that make his critiques of Wall Street, phony?

Last edited:
Watching his NRA endorsement speech.

He ain't the best orator. He don't use the same complex political lingo as the others.

But he most definitely was keepin' it realer than his fellow scum on a few of those subjects.

If it wasn't rigged, I'd vote just to see the jimmies rustled.

Last edited:
Not surprising NRA endorsed Trump, he is the GOP candidate, and given their legacy of racism and white supremacy

Match made in heaven

Last edited:
:lol: :smh:

Donald Trump Considered Blacks vs. Whites Version of 'The Apprentice'
By Candace Smith May 20, 2016, 2:57 PM ET

As if Donald Trump didn’t have enough problems with voters of color, audio has surfaced showing that the presumptive Republican nominee once considered a version of his show “The Apprentice” that would have black contestants square off against white ones.

As first reported by Buzzfeed News, Trump discussed the idea with radio host Howard Stern in 2005.

“On The Apprentice there was a concept, okay, thrown out by some person, nine blacks against nine whites,” said Trump. “And it would be nine blacks against nine whites, all highly educated, very smart, strong, beautiful people. Do you like it?” he asked.

One host, Robin Quivers, quipped that it might start a riot.

Trump rebutted by talking ratings. “It would be the highest-rated show on television,” he said.

When Stern questioned whether it might start a race war, Trump responded by boasting of his sensitivity to racial topics.

“Actually, I don’t think it would,” responded Trump. “I think that it would be handled very beautifully by me. Because, as you know, I’m very diplomatic…I’m a sensitive person. I also think you’d have 35 million people a night watching.”

Trump has come under fire for his characterization of undocumented immigrants as rapists and killers, his proposal to temporarily ban Muslims, and his initial reticence in disavowing the support of former Ku Klux Klan Grand wizard David Duke.

Trump said that the idea was given to him. “Somehow I don’t think NBC is thrilled with the idea, with the concept," he said.

They went on to discuss details.

Stern asked if the African-Americans involved would be "Very dark blacks, or light-skinned blacks."

“Assortment [of blacks],” Trump responded, “against whites."

And he added, all nine whites should be blonde. He did say that the idea had its cons.

“There’s something wrong with it,” he said. “But I don’t know, maybe we should think about it.”

The Trump camp did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom