Donald Trump is running for president

republicans 
props for posting an article that agrees with what a pro-Obama poster is saying. it's refreshing to see you finally post something that is pro-obama. in case you didn't actually read the article you posted and instead thought it was anti-Obama based purely on the URL, here is the main takeaway of the forbes article:
I'm loving it

edit: of course you immediately changed your post when you realized the horror that you had accidentally posted a pro-obama article.
roll.gif

This thread is comedy and why I dont do politics.

A lot of childish insults and extreme stances with no room to budge.

No compromise or respect for the opposing side.

We all know this two party system is a joke.

Somewhere in between would be nice but we'll never get there.

Has either candidate complimented the other on something they agree with?

Last edited:
Are you Hilary supporters just ant Trump or are you really ridin with Hilary?

Same question for Trump supporters.

Seems like Ninja is one of the only few actually backing a candidate versus slaming one.

Nah I personally can't stand Hillary and don't trust her as far as I could throw her, BUT I hate Trump and the people who support him MUCH more.

Are you Hilary supporters just ant Trump or are you really ridin with Hilary?

Same question for Trump supporters.

Seems like Ninja is one of the only few actually backing a candidate versus slaming one.

Not a fan of Hillary at all.

However, Trump is a far worse option than her because he exhibits the traits of many past and present dictators and would-be dictators: self-aggrandizing, does not tolerate questioning, publicly expresses ideas that are contradictory and that do not match his track record, doesn't take accountability for his actions or words, publicly expresses a desire to change or violate the laws that protect certain individuals' rights (like journalists), downplays the importance of anything he doesn't understand, and shows a willingness to create and exploit the US vs THEM narrative for his own gains.

Not a fan of Hillary at all.

However, Trump is a far worse option than her because he exhibits the traits of many past and present dictators and would-be dictators: self-aggrandizing, does not tolerate questioning, publicly expresses ideas that are contradictory and that do not match his track record, doesn't take accountability for his actions or words, publicly expresses a desire to change or violate the laws that protect certain individuals' rights (like journalists), downplays the importance of anything he doesn't understand, and shows a willingness to create and exploit the US vs THEM narrative for his own gains.
Pretty much this. I'm European so I can't vote but the thought of a Trump presidency scares me. What happens in the US does affect us over here to some extent. I'm not a fan of Hillary but I would much rather have her as the US president than Trump. Many people over here are worried about the prospect of Trump winning.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, I view Trump as reasonable person who speaks freely. He's been in the media eye for so long that it doesn't bother him. He speaks bluntly and doesn't care if he gets painted into a corner. It's just a little paint on his shoes. He negotiates, so naturally he leaves himself wiggle room when he answers questions. This bothers a lot of people, but not me. I speak the same way because I'm not big on speaking in absolutes, especially when it isn't necessary. He won't set land mines on a field he knows he had to retread.

Hillary strikes me as someone who just wants to be liked and put into power. She has no identity. She'll outright lie and change positions when it's convenient (I'm talking from city to city). She'll pander to her audience shamelessly and when she's called out all she says is "look at my record" as if her record isn't the reason she's being called out in the first place. Then she has the nerve to say she'll put Bill in charge of the economy. Bill isn't running for office. He's gonna be the first lady. Leave him to do first lady things. Then there's her convenient coughing fits... She really is gross.

Last edited:
So is anyone pro Hilary?

Seems like most view her as the lesser or two evils which in itself makes this whole election an even bigger joke.

So is anyone pro Hilary?

Seems like most view her as the lesser or two evils which in itself makes this whole election an even bigger joke.
"...Asked if you wanted steak or fish, a whole bunch of you wrote in Paul Ryan, That's not an option folks — steak or fish. You may not like steak or fish, but that's your choice."

-Obama

Most people who dont like Trump, but aint feeling Hillary either just gonna stay home. Only people genuinely feeling Hillary are old women.

So is anyone pro Hilary?

Most people who dont like Trump, but aint feeling Hillary either just gonna stay home. Only people genuinely feeling Hillary are old women.
My older relatives are voting for Hillary specifically because she's the lesser of the two evils between Trump/Clinton.

The 35 and up black population is voting for Clinton just to make sure Trump doesn't get it which is why I firmly believe that the Clintons got this fool out here to make this **** basically a scrimmage for Hillary.

I'm an old woman. Hillary will be a responsible, capable president. She is of course not as cool and charming as Obama or Bill or even Bush, but she knows her stuff and will be effective. At the end of the day she's going to get stuff done and I won't have to do mental gymnastics to try to understand what she's saying.

Of course I'm also fully anti-Trump. If anyone else was running I just wouldn't vote or I may have even voted for the Republican candidate if it was someone better (which is my view about most elections).

Both Trump and Hillary pander and I don't necessarily like their personalities, but at least Hillary panders to ideas I agree with. Trump and many of his followers represent values and human behavior that are a relic of the past but that only persist because lobbies exploit them for their own good. It's too bad. This could've been the year for the Republican to move forward. Instead they are using this opportunity to change for the worse.

Last edited:
I'm an old woman. Hillary will be a responsible, capable president. She is of course not as cool and charming as Obama or Bill or even Bush, but she knows her stuff and will be effective. At the end of the day she's going to get stuff done and I won't have to do mental gymnastics to try to understand what she's saying.

Sorry but you just said a whole bunch of nothing
laugh.gif

What does Hilary know and why will she be more effective then Trump.

I have no horse in the race just would like to know what Hilary has done to gain that type of praise.

Hillary will pick a progressive Supreme Court justice, Trump will pick conservatives.

If you're in anyway liberal, don't like money in politics, want to see Civil Rights and social justice advance, and think big business have to much power. This is a potentially big reason to vote for her. Probably is the most compelling reason imo

Hillary has social justice policies in her platform, Trump doesn't

Hillary's economic policies are doable, demand side mostly, and don't rely on record growth.

If she didn't have this aura of shadiness, people would not have reasons not to vote for her. But there are plenty of to vote for her, besides her not being Trump

Last edited:

Sorry but you just said a whole bunch of nothing :lol:

What does Hilary know and why will she be more effective then Trump.

I have no horse in the race just would like to know what Hilary has done to gain that type of praise.

Some of you guys are so biased. Hillary knows way more about foreign affairs than Trump and it's not even close. Trump has to ask his advisors to answer questions for him.

There's reasons why someone may prefer Trump over Hillary but thinking that Trump knows more than Hillary about anything related to running a government, national security, and our Constitution and legality is as ridiculous as that Obama Birthers talk.

Hillary will pick a progressive Supreme Court justice,

Far from a fan, but this is probably the only reason I'd vote for her. This election can fundamentally change things for the next 20+ years with the Justice pick. Lesser of two evils for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another reason to vote Clinton over Trump is job experience. She has served as Secretary of State and as a senator and you do not serve those positions without having some type of skill and knowledge of what you're doing and need to do. Sanders as well has much more experience for how long he has served in the senate and gets how things really work as well while bringing "new ideas" to the table in this election cycle proving you don't need an outsider to get fresh ideas to the public and shake things up. People have been begging for an "outsider" like Trump and I've always said be careful what you ask for cause what you are truly asking for is basically asking for someone with no job experience in the field. I wouldn't want an outsider to give me open heart surgery, I wouldn't want an outsider to teach my children and I don't want an outsider to run this country.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, I view Trump as reasonable person who speaks freely. He's been in the media eye for so long that it doesn't bother him. He speaks bluntly and doesn't care if he gets painted into a corner. It's just a little paint on his shoes. He negotiates, so naturally he leaves himself wiggle room when he answers questions. This bothers a lot of people, but not me. I speak the same way because I'm not big on speaking in absolutes, especially when it isn't necessary. He won't set land mines on a field he knows he had to retread.

Hillary strikes me as someone who just wants to be liked and put into power. She has no identity. She'll outright lie and change positions when it's convenient (I'm talking from city to city). She'll pander to her audience shamelessly and when she's called out all she says is "look at my record" as if her record isn't the reason she's being called out in the first place. Then she has the nerve to say she'll put Bill in charge of the economy. Bill isn't running for office. He's gonna be the first lady. Leave him to do first lady things. Then there's her convenient coughing fits... She really is gross.

He seems like a reasonable person to you?

What about banning people from this country based on their religion seems reasonable to you?

Building a wall to keep out Mexicans seems "reasonable" ?

Last edited:
I don't even indulge in this "lesser of two evils talk" regarding Clinton and Trump. Hillary seems like she would clearly be better.

Not saying she will be amazing, but she is head and shoulders above Trump.

Third party folk, indepedents, wanna be cool guy independents, faux revolutionaries, and progressives ( with their constant purity test) love to indulge in that talk. They do the same thing with political parties

Yes the current Democratic Party are not amazing, but they are no where as bad as the modern GOP.

Sad to say, but this country isn't going to make the change it needs to until Moderates take back the GOP. Conservatives in this country are ready and willing to tank the economy, lash out at minorities, and start wars at a moment's notice to win elections. Their base are some of the biggest supporters of systemic racism, bias and white supremacy. And Trump are these people dream candidate.

No one can even put forward a truthful compelling reason to vote for Trump.

So no matter how much you dislike her, how much you wanted Bernie, this dude Trump is one election away from running this country, so let's stop acting like Hillary is just some lesser evil. What type of messaging keeps people curious to see what kind of destruction is behind door number Drumpf. And let's start calling her what she truly is, the clearly better option.

Last edited:
The modern GOP doesn't even like the modern GOP. People are assuming only the Bernie Dems, independents may potentially sit this one out. traditional republicans and 1%ers are mulling it over too. Trump is as terrible a candidate as they come, the reasons why are laid out clearly, so to act like he isn't , and that you're being objective is so dishonest and pointless to me. It really just comes off as tap dancing.

Dude is not trying to be objective, he is still campaigning for some hateful yambs

Man, i don't care what anybody says. As a black man, being a trump supporter is the greatest ice breaker of ALL TIME. *Kanyeshrug* #trumptrampstamps

Keep fooling around and see if you of these Trump ****olds don't make you do some plantation era role play

Back
Top Bottom