Donald Trump is running for president

And it wasn't before? Do you truly give a **** about Libya?
Of course he doesn't. He has said multiple times he doesn't give a damn about social issues in the US.

So he definitely doesn't care about Libya 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
He might of cared, dudes in uptown been dressing like Gaddafi for years. Without him, they maybe be lacking guidance. Hence the animosity towards Hillary.

Bro, I honestly want to get into politics now because of the surreal amount of ignorance surrounding this year's election. Trump supporters are infatuated with this man wealth and celebrity status, dude brings absolutely nothing to the table. Can you imagine this guy sitting at G7 meeting ?

He seems like a reasonable person to you?

What about banning people from this country based on their religion seems reasonable to you?

Building a wall to keep out Mexicans seems "reasonable" ?

You sound like one of these children who can't even vote yet. This conversation far beyond this juvenile talking point.

And Rusty, how many times are you going to drum up that one quote and what does it prove? You're projecting your own ideas by talking about "hateful yams." No woman of any race expected me, as a black man, to openly support Trump, especially at that time. So the shock factor alone was a great icebreaker, regardless of who I was talking to.

Last edited:
This is an example of a reasonable answer from Trump. CNN tries to spin things with the title on the day he gets the NRA endorsement, but his stance is completely logical to me.

Diet facist talking points are definitely worthy of conversation. The thing with Trump is I don't think he even realizes the gravity of some of the things he says, nor the gravity of so many people supporting these statements.

If you are familiar with some of the more well known facist dictators you can see these patterns in what Trump does. He is an opportunist and he's very good at what he's doing.

I refuse to go as far as some and outright call him a future dictator or whatever, but the similarities and parallels are definitely there. It's really weird to watch it all unfold this way.

Real fascists try to disarm the citizenry and impose massive government control over every aspect of life (modern Democrat party).

Look at me and my faux cool guy third party view. So unique.

:lol:

I cannot stand people like that.

If you have no horse in the race and "don't do politics", then what the **** are you asking questions in a political thread for? And why are you critiquing the answers people give you if you truly don't care? Makes no sense. Cats just want attention these days.

Real fascists try to disarm the citizenry and impose massive government control over every aspect of life (modern Democrat party).

But I thought the patriot act was produced by Bush and his cronies no?

Social programs do not mean control. They don't equal the same thing. And if you're trying to say by incentivizing renewables and such then my answer to that question will be, why have we been doing it with oil for so long then? We can give incentives to both to be on equal footing but better yet to the new tech and not an old one where they have an established foothold. See that's the problem with a lot of conservative base, they are in essence afraid of change, even if that change will somehow better their lives. Or if that change will improve the lives of their children, just so they can maintain the current status quo. :smh:

And it wasn't before? Do you truly give a **** about Libya?

Gaddafi's fall turned Libya into a cespool for new terrorist...all these strong men dictators controlled their own problems, a vacuum of power made it worse.

What kinda stupid deflection is "but do you care?"

Ayo she did a **** job, but because it didn't happen here i'm not supposed to worry about it? :lol: :smh:

Thats ya defending Clinton? :lol: ok.

Just like "the real racists" are all Democrats too huh? :lol:

Yes. The soft bigotry of low expectations.

Aka "we know better than you" so we wanna dictate/mandate/regulating_______ and take away your power to choose.

Look at da car industry...look at Obamacare...look at da transexual bathroom mandate, look at da energy industry, look at common core...countless examples.

Actually fascists disarm certain groups, undesirable groups (Fascists have no problem with the"right" people owning guns). Fascists defer to the police and armed forces in all instances. Fascists crush labor unions. Fascists are distru****l of foreigners as well as fellow citizens who are dissenters. Fascists are obsessed with making the youth engage in brutally competitive and violent recreation so as to "toughen them up." Fascists see the solution to every problem being violence. Fascists hate artists and activist and intellectuals. Fascists fear social and cultural changes. Fascists are obsessed with being seen as "tough" and hyper macho.

American Conservatives are a lot like fascists. The key difference is that fascists care a little bit about working people (at least working people from the correct ethnic groups). So in that sense, the GOP is more feudalistic than fascist.

Gaddafi's fall turned Libya into a cespool for new terrorist...all these strong men dictators controlled their own problems, a vacuum of power made it worse.

What kinda stupid deflection is "but do you care?"

Ayo she did a **** job, but because it didn't happen here i'm not supposed to worry about it? :lol: :smh:

Thats ya defending Clinton? :lol: ok.
The irony of you calling someone out for deflecting :lol:
And you're using a strawman argument. Nobody said you shouldn't care because it's not near you. You often accuse people of "fake outrage" so it was a shot back at you because everyone here knows you don't give a damn about social issues in the US and certainly not what happens in Libya.

I'm not informed enough about Libya at this time to judge whether or not the Libya situation was a terrible job but I'm leaning towards agreeing with you on that point. I'd have to do more research to elaborate.
Just because we think Hillary is a better option than Trump doesn't mean we support 100% of what she does/did. I don't even like Hillary but I'd much rather see her in the white house than Trump being anywhere near a position of power.

As for foreign policy, would you say suggesting to commit war crimes is indicative of good foreign policy? Because your boy Trump has suggested ordering the U.S. military to kill families of Muslim terrorists, a clear violation of US and international law.
In response to concerns about the military being asked to commit war crimes he said this:
"They won’t refuse. They’re not going to refuse me,” he said. “If I say do it, they’re going to do it.”

Trump hasn't done a damn thing thou..vs Hillary?

Dont compare bluster you dont agree with to an actual failed foreign policy record.

Back
Top Bottom