Donald Trump is running for president

What's this?
I missed that one, my mistake.

Regardless, what he posted right after that is simply in poor taste.

Out of curiosity, do you support Trump's plan to ban all muslims from entering the US?

Last edited:
I missed that one, my mistake.
Regardless, what he posted right after that is simply in poor taste.
Out of curiosity, do you support Trump's plan to ban all muslims from entering the US?

If you ask the question again with what Trump actually said, I'll answer you.

If anything is disgraceful it's Trump shamelessly using this attack to further his agenda.
99% of people in Afghanistan support oppressive sharia law? :lol:
Somehow I doubt the validity of that statement.

He got that figure form a pew report. I was actually surprised by the high percentages in several countries as well.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

I feel like this is more important:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

If you ask the question again with what Trump actually said, I'll answer you.
Do you support Trump's plan of a complete and total shutdown of muslims entering the united states until our country's representatives "figure out what's going on"?

Do you support Trump's plan of a complete and total shutdown of muslims entering the united states until our country's representatives "figure out what's going on"?

I don't think we need any immigration right now, from anyone. We have enough unemployment and issues right now, why do we need more people? Unless it's a specialized need like some type of specialized doctor, etc, we need to wait until we have full employment before we bring more people in.

The guy who shot the club was born here right?

What would a temporary ban on Muslims have accomplished??

I would tell you but I got banned from the other thread for posting a picture. Go there to read my replies. I better stop now before I trigger more sjw's.

I don't think we need any immigration right now, from anyone. We have enough unemployment and issues right now, why do we need more people? Unless it's a specialized need like some type of specialized doctor, etc, we need to wait until we have full employment before we bring more people in.
Would this plan ban Muslim tourists too?

Background checks, proper documentation, status in their respective country, family ties, wealth, etc. I want all this for every immigrant coming to the country, not just Muslims. It may not be 100% full proof to prevent anymore radical islamist terrorist attacks, but minimization of it. These terror attacks are continuing, and I wouldn't be surprised if it still continues and probably worsens in the future if we don't do anything about it.

Last edited:

Nothing. Sure you'd probably get a few sleepers coming from Europe, but it's a logistical nightmare.

Last edited:
I honestly don't get it.

A tragedy happened. 50 lives taken by a terrorist. Donald wants to make this about not saying the words radical Islam?

Is this outright religion bashing? Just cuz you know nothing about it? This is just more of the hating the other kind of ****.

I don't see how it matters in the least.

I honestly don't get it.

A tragedy happened. 50 lives taken by a terrorist. Donald wants to make this about not saying the words radical Islam?

Is this outright religion bashing? Just cuz you know nothing about it? This is just more of the hating the other kind of ****.

It's the equivalent of Pearl Harnor happening and FDR not announcing which country attacked us.

Last edited:
Dudes are literally just waiting for their hate to be validated. As if president Obama saying "radical Islam" will end terrorism.

I honestly don't get it.

It's the equivalent of Pearl Harnor happening and FDR not announcing which country attacked us.
It was mentioned that the terrorist had ties to mentioned isil though. Are they not the enemy?

Or is it some made up term?

I mean these terrorists don't identify as Islamic radicals.

So I don't see how your comparison applies. More like demanding FDR officially call the Japanese the dirty Nips.

It is meaningless other than attempt to be offensive towards all Muslims.

If you really want to start a war on a religion then start a war on a religion. Don't halfass it.

Last edited:

Background checks, proper documentation, status in their respective country, family ties, wealth, etc. I want all this for every immigrant coming to the country, not just Muslims. It may not be 100% full proof to prevent anymore radical islamist terrorist attacks, but minimization of it. These terror attacks are continuing, and I wouldn't be surprised if it still continues and probably worsens in the future if we don't do anything about it.
The shooter was born and raised in the U.S.

Trump is an awful human being. we should call for him to be arrested for instigating the people. he's disgusting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom