Donald Trump is running for president

What about when the DOJ (under a Republican President) filed a civil rights lawsuit against Trump for violating the Fair Housing Act, because his buildings weren't renting to minorities, specifically African Americans?

How is that for an accusation of being racist.

Was he found guilty?

The answer is no.

He settled out of court to avoid trial. And had to make extensive changes to the way his buildings did business. The DOJ had tons of evidence against his properties.

And him being a a-hole he is, he even refused to run ads welcoming minorities to his buildings because he claimed advertising is expensive, and he thought it was a over reach. Yet he had no problem pay for ads regarding his personal opinions on things. Like demanding the Central Park 5 be executed.

And for someone how loves court, and claims he is such a winner in there, he declared the whole thins a win because he didn't have to admit guilt because he settled. He did his best to keep it out the court room, which could have ruined the business

-------And didn't I warn you last night of posting what you mean. Your silly meme clearly says he has never been accused of being a racist.

And I'm telling you he has, by the damb federal government.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

So liberals now believe that anyone accused of a crime in the American justice system is automatically guilty. I'll remember that.
Like Hillary and all the things she's accused of? Please remember it.
laugh.gif

Well, that backfired nicely.  

Also meant he was part of ISIS, the first I in ISIS stands for Islamic. Find another thing to complain about what I said that's besides the point. 50 people died and you're here to complain about my use of term "Islamic"?

No one would have thought that you meant he was part of ISIS.

I didn't know you couldn't be upset that 50 people died for no reason and also touch on the use of a term incorrectly.

RIP to the 50 Orlando victims who were killed by a Islamic/Muslim.
What's an "Islamic"?

That's like calling somebody a Christianist :lol:

Edit

:lol: @ that some how meaning isil. Could've just said member of isil or isil terrorist.

Last edited:
he's probably the same person a decade ago who referred to homosexuals as homos or f*.

if you would've said "Islamist" i could've given you a pass.

Last edited:
he's probably the same person a decade ago who referred to homosexuals as homos or f*.

if you would've said "Islamist" i could've given you a pass.
People around converted to using fruity *zz ***, it's not going away lol.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ prejudice needed.

If that guy isn't a straight up bigot he is so poor with his choice of words.
It's just patterns. If you see somebody wearing all red at the wrong place, and the wrong time, what do you think? Same thing here, but on a larger scale. 

I do have a terrible choice of words tho.

Last edited:
Last night, our nation was attacked by a radical Islamic terrorist. It was the worst terrorist attack on our soil since 9/11, and the second of its kind in 6 months. My deepest sympathy and support goes out to the victims, the wounded, and their families.

In his remarks today, President Obama disgracefully refused to even say the words 'Radical Islam'. For that reason alone, he should step down. If Hillary Clinton, after this attack, still cannot say the two words 'Radical Islam' she should get out of this race for the Presidency.
Trump went on to say that he predicted such an attack would happen:

Because our leaders are weak, I said this was going to happen -- and it is only going to get worse. I am trying to save lives and prevent the next terrorist attack. We can't afford to be politically correct anymore.

The terrorist, Omar Mir Saddique Mateen, is the son of an immigrant from Afghanistan who openly published his support for the Afghanistani Taliban and even tried to run for President of Afghanistan. According to Pew, 99% of people in Afghanistan support oppressive Sharia Law.

We admit more than 100,000 lifetime migrants from the Middle East each year. Since 9/11, hundreds of migrants and their children have been implicated in terrorism in the United States.

Trump is right and you can't stand that. It's making liberals go coo coo.

Last edited:
If anything is disgraceful it's Trump shamelessly using this attack to further his agenda.
99% of people in Afghanistan support oppressive sharia law? :lol:
Somehow I doubt the validity of that statement.

Last edited:
If anything is disgraceful it's Trump shamelessly using this attack to further his agenda

Oh yea, liberals would never shamelessly use this attack to further their gun control agenda :smh:

Last edited:
Obama should resign because he didn't say one phrase. And he is promoting some disgusting civil rights violating policies to "keep America safe", and people are cheering him on. :rolleyes

All Trump is going is allowing the world to take a head count of how many idiots, bigots, and sws live in America.

Banning people from entering the country, monitoring a groups of people just for their religion, and advocating murdering innocent family members overseas is being pedaled as "common sense".

Gimmie a damb break

He is failing in his duty as commander in chief to inform the American people of their greatest threat by name.

Can you imagine general Patton not telling us who our enemy was?

Back
Top Bottom