Donald Trump is running for president

I'm sure he tolerates black people to some degree.
When you say you don't feel certain races can do certain jobs. How can anyone defend that?

"If you are saying he cannot do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?" Tapper said.

"No, I don't think so at all," Trump said.

He added: "This judge is of Mexican heritage. I'm building a wall, I'm building a wall."

http://www.businessinsider.com/ben-sasse-trump-racist-2016-6

:lol:

Last edited:
When you say you don't feel certain races can do certain jobs. How can anyone defend that?

He shouldn't have said Curiel is a Mexican. But he is right that the judge Curiel is biased against him. He should have just stuck to the fact that Curiel has distributed scholarships to illegal aliens. He belongs to an organization that sends lawyers to the border to ensure that no illegal aliens' "human rights" are violated. The name of the organization? The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association -- "La Raza" meaning THE RACE. That's what Trump was talking about.

Let's try to imagine the nomination hearings for a white male judge who belonged to any organization for white people -- much less one with the words "THE RACE" in its title.

Conservatives hate Al Sharpton. 
laugh.gif

He shouldn't have said Curiel is a Mexican. But he is right that the judge Curiel is biased against him. He should have just stuck to the fact that Curiel has distributed scholarships to illegal aliens. He belongs to an organization that sends lawyers to the border to ensure that no illegal aliens' "human rights" are violated. The name of the organization? The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association -- "La Raza" meaning THE RACE. That's what Trump was talking about.

Let's try to imagine the nomination hearings for a white male judge who belonged to any organization for white people -- much less one with the words "THE RACE" in its title.

My gawd at these mental gymnastics to excuse Trump's racism.

-And the origin of La Raza are referring to the idea of race mixing leading to love and inclusivity. Mexicans adopted it because of the mixture of races the people has. Implying, we are of different "races" mixed into one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza_Cósmica

Last edited:

Come on man. Really? This country's been white man's land since it first started. All of the slavery, segregation, prisons, racism minorities have had to endure and you have a problem with someone who wants to help the disadvantaged? Do you really think white men need more help? Private schools, trust funds, etc. Trump University was a complete scam. I've read their playbook. Even if they had delivered what they promised, it still would've been a scam. You can't just pass off anything as a "University." This is illegal. These were nothing more than really expensive seminars passed off as much more. He will just end up settling and paying the damn money for this case to go away. Contrary to what he says, he has and does settle.

Da "centrist" spreading his right wing vapid truths in to the ether once again.
fixed
Refixed

This is no different than when racists take pics with famous black ppl and then go back to being racist.

The old "you're one of the good ones" exception to the rule.

Happens a lot with boxing champions. Asks Jack Johnson, Ali, Holyfoeld, Tyson, etc. These ppl always want to take pics with the champ.

Also Final was being called racist way before this. You just ignored cuz you don't really care about racism unless it's "reverse racism" and he wasn't running against the democrats then.

Last edited:
I assume Trump is racist but I feel like it's pointless trying to debate that with his supporters. It's more of a logical assumption to me that he is most likely a racist, based on various statements/actions such as what Rusty posted.

However, him being a massive bigot is an irrefutable fact. No amount of mental gymnastics can dispute that. Even if we exclude racism from the equation, his bigotry is still enough for me to not want that man anywhere near a political position, especially a position as powerful and influential as the POTUS.

Last edited:
What about when the DOJ (under a Republican President) filed a civil rights lawsuit against Trump for violating the Fair Housing Act, because his buildings weren't renting to minorities, specially African Americans?

How is that for an accusation of being racist.

Lmao he literally skipped right over this

Da "centrist" saying what all da Republican shills @ bernie supporters been warning about as far as Hillary's abomination she calls a secretary of state record & liberals try and deflect from Clinton's record/abysmal server scandal and shade anything not from da progressive Orthodoxy to only get ethered once again.
fixed
amended

You have a lot to learn. I hope by some miracle, you choose to stop following politics altogether.

[quote name="ninjahood" url="/t/629164/donald-trump]
Da "centrist" saying what all da Republican shills continue to regurgitate with their right wing rhetoric about Trillary cuz in truth they don't really care about this country or the welfare of the ppl.[/quote]
Amendment repealed.

What about when the DOJ (under a Republican President) filed a civil rights lawsuit against Trump for violating the Fair Housing Act, because his buildings weren't renting to minorities, specifically African Americans?

How is that for an accusation of being racist.

Was he found guilty?

The answer is no.

:lol:

So liberals now believe that anyone accused of a crime in the American justice system is automatically guilty. I'll remember that.

Back
Top Bottom