Donald Trump tests positive COVID

Screenshot_20190501-183309_Twitter~2.jpg

Boris Johnson was sooooo close to dying when he caught COVID. If he wasn’t the Prime Minister that dude was headed straight to ground......

So of course Trump’s Big Mac sauce arteries will beat this. He’ll have access to an abundance of free medical care.

What if he's lying? In a few days he'll say "see, this hoax virus ain't no worse than the common cold" or something close to that. One last desperate attempt to downplay his failure.

It he really has it, please give Mitch McConnel a big hug for us all.

I knew some **** was about to pop off in October just before the elections. I wasn't expecting this.

One thing is for sure: He definitely won't learn anything from it. Honestly I would not be anywhere near surprised if they're intentionally lying about it, only to come out and say some "See, we had it and it was nothing" ****, or just as a distraction from his atrocious debate performance.

Know full well dude and his wife don’t have it, smdh people fall for anything. They gone push so many agendas down ya throats now that the “big man” on campus got it. Now nobody is safe. This means we must * fill in the blanks* :smh:

Back
Top Bottom