Dont like the Jordan Packages so much huh..? READ THIS

I agree these will sell out even if many people refuse to buy them because someone else will just buy them instead

very good thread and valid point! pkg will sell out no doubt but it raises serious questions on what jb can and can't do in this economy!

i really hate the idea of packs, because it is unfair to those who cannot afford it, and be forced to pay $300+ all at once on shoes.

I think the pack will sell well only because:
1. It was/is said to be the DMP 2.
2. It has been/is getting hyped up.

I truly don't want anymore packs in the near future like the CDPs. A pack every so often is legit. Other than that, nah.

as much as you sound correct, packages will be sellers regardless. NT is a minority in sneaker purchasing, and even if none of us bought a package that willprobably affect the sales of these packages by a small percentage. P.S. I HATE packages.

as much as you sound correct, packages will be sellers regardless. NT is a minority in sneaker purchasing, and even if none of us bought a package that willprobably affect the sales of these packages by a small percentage. P.S. I HATE packages.

Seems believable. Don't see any other reason for a 5/5 pack when the 5's were retroed fairly recently

Yea, just like everyone is saying, this could be the turning point in JB where it will be disastrous.

If they follow the consumers and the packs sell well, packs are what were gonna get from now on.
I just hope everyone else understands what this release really means.

I cant believe this..the Air Jordan saga is over with as we know it.
frown.gif

@!!% hypebeasts
mad.gif

wow i havent even looked in the JB forum for a minute...the pack is dope, but im gonna have to pass

packages suckkkkkk!! i never bought one, never intended on buying them. they make the original shoe look like pure garbage. like... the bred xi, black cementiii, bred iv, and the list can go on.

regardless of anything...

the raging bull pack is GARBAGE!!!

red suede v is nice and all... but thats it

never bought a package never will

only one i ever wanted was the dmp.. the 11/12 would've been nice but i only wanted it for the XI's

This package looks like crap, I don't know why anyone thinks its a "must-have" unless your favorite Jordan is the V. That's the only reasonI'll getting the 60+ pack.

Back
Top Bottom