Dont like the Jordan Packages so much huh..? READ THIS

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

the only reason i wanted to buy this package was to resell it for twice the price.
Get a real job. Leave shoes to people who wear them. I hope you NEVER resell your shoes.

Originally Posted by original88

i wouldnt take those things for free to many 5s as is
Ok. I believe that...
eyes.gif

Sorry man but i have no choice but to buy the package. I hate the idea of packages but really theres no other way.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

OP speaks the truth, i've talked to a JB Rep and heres how it was broken down.

If people continue to buy the packs, for example the Raging Bulls Pack this 30th, the future releases this year will also come in package.
Like how the Black/Red 12s and White/Red 12s are releasing at the end of the year, they will come in a package if the Raging Bulls Package sell well.

If the package doesnt sell well, the other releases will sold separately.

At first, JB wasnt sure to release the Raging Bulls as a Package either. They wanted to just sell the 3Ms at stores, and have the Red Suedes be online exclusives because they werent sure if they would of sold well in stores.

So like OP Said, this Package is going to be a test for JB, if Consumers take the bait, this year's releases will come in Packages.

that is so stupid .so if they sell well, all the retro will be packages? i dont wanna pay 310 for one pair that i want + another that i dont care about .iwould buy this package for the 3M ones because red suade
frown.gif
and sell thered one on ebay but i hope jordans dont come in packages for the future

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

i refuse to pay $155 for any single shoe that is not an original colorway

to me, these retro+ releases aren't on the same level as the GOAT shoes like the black/cement threes or the black/red elevens
well said.

even though imma junior size...there's no point in buying em if jordan ain't rock em.

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

to me, these retro+ releases aren't on the same level as the GOAT shoes like the black/cement threes or the black/red elevens
well said.

even though imma junior size...there's no point in buying em if jordan ain't rock em.

YESSSS!! Finally i meet someone who feels the same exact way as me.

Every pair of Jay i own, Mike himself wore...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

well said.

YESSSS!! Finally i meet someone who feels the same exact way as me.

Every pair of Jay i own, Mike himself wore...

' so you skipped on great releases like the CG III UNDFTD Is White Flint VIIs?

If they only release packs from now on, their business will fall hard, yall seen how many packages still sittin in stores???

People have no patience though. They'll buy it because they think it will sell out. Let the resellers buy all the shoes and struggle to sell at retail.Then the price will drop.

what we all should do is...not buy the pack on opening day....wait till the price drops with packs on eastbay now...and then buy them when theyrecheaper....its full proof

I can believe it. Why not maximize your profits while minimizing quality and originality, especially when so many people
nerd.gif
fall for it...its a business first and foremost no matter how much we here wouldlove it to be just about the shoes.

the reason why CDPs failed is because of the wack colorways on the "lesser" sneakers

13/10 (og colors) sold well
14/9 (14s were almost the same as something that dropped 2 years before?)
2/21 (21s didnt sell well when they dropped... a dull black colorway???? did you think it would sell?, and the 2s were retroed recently)
6/17 (sold well, Og 6 cw and 6s are barely retroed)
16/7 (sold well, Og colors, never retroed)
4/19 (4s were popular colors 19s were sitting on shelves in THE SAME COLORS up until a year before!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)
5/18 (18s.......are 18s)
1/22 (you serious? 1s were decent but nothing to write home about and 22s? in a dull colorway?)
3/20 (20s could have been SOOO MUCH BETTER even if it was just leather)
15/8 (those 8s yellow so quick but w/e, the problem was the 15s that never sell)
11/12 (both OG colors, sold incredibly well)

Back
Top Bottom