Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

eek.gif
Frank West in GTA? Copped! 
laugh.gif

Kind of disappoint if this is the only character you can play as. Was looking forward to starting over in Ganton, or Vinewood.

Upon looking at the trailer a few more times, it seems like it may actually be a few more characters to play as. The guy driving the red car after the bum scene isn't the same old guy from the beginning. And the guy running from the cops seems to be a little different from the guy in the red car. or maybe I'm just reaching.

^ Dude, that ain't even CJ, that's just some random black dude lol. Pause it at 1:05 and zoom in on his face, looks nothin like CJ.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yeah, didn't Lance Vance die in Vice City? Don't remember.

yup.
i doubt its vercetti. dude sounds hispanic in the video.

Exactly, first thing I noticed before any video was the latino-inflection in the voice. IGN speculating it's Liotta, I REALLY doubt he'd be back considering how he felt after VC.
Ritz near staples being built,  the 5, the range , the foreclosure, Palm Springs wind farms, Signal Hill/ LB (?) oil derricks ? Migrant farm workers, foreclosures, TOO MUCH REAL LIFE AGHHHHHHHH faaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppp 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The guy in the Cosby sweater had that CJ walk on him... Guy running away from cops didn't look like him to me
ohwell.gif

if they can somehow link Tommy/CJ =
eek.gif
that dude getting tossed from the club looks like Ken Rosenberg... Damn It better be Tommy
frown.gif
that would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
maybe the voice is the new voice? (no ray) or just a representation of the people as a whole? Still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by MR J 858

You guys missed it CJ is back also !

Dude was running from the cops in the trailer.

Re watch the trailer.
Did look like him...too bad Tenpenny and Ryder have died. I'm pretty sure there was a reference to going back to San Andreas in GTA IV with Niko. This will be EPIC.

Damb though if we have to do those flying missions again.

C.J. was in a game that took place in 1992. He would be damn near in his 40s for this game and I doubt that he would dress like a 20 year-old. Besides, how can you be so sure that it was CJ when there was really no single look for CJ in San Andreas and you could change everything from his body shape and facial hair? That character sure doesn't look like the CJ from my San Andreas campaign.

definitely wasnt tommy vercetti. nor cj or lance vance or whom ever else you guys thought you saw lol. new characters all around. if they had brought vercetti back, even though they hated working with ray liotta, they wouldve found a way to make it work. which they didnt. I just hope the map is as big, if not bigger that the OG joint. rural, city, and everything in between. the best part is, even though we have this trailer, there's still room for all types of wild surprises. You figure we didnt learn about Las Venturas being in san andreas to much later after the 1st trailer. there's definitely room to expand. So Excited.

lol @ flying jet planes through a downtown landscape. Can't Wait.

Originally Posted by APH

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

this series is one of the games that has never let me down (maybe san andres a little, but that was still cool, although staying beefed up was annoying)...maybe modern warfare and Fifa, but Rockstar definitely keeps their brand image at the highest level...cant wait.

san andreas o_0? how???

Maybe all the empty space? Sometimes the map was too big for its own good. There was a lot of moments where I got stuck running around in the desert or swimming in a random body of water for 15 minutes, which sucked.

yeah the map maybe - was missing something i remember when i was playing that i cant even remember, i completely take it back - like i said never lets you down.

customizing cars was a dope addition i was sad to see gone.  tattoos were cool side thing as well.

GTAV looks dope - cant wait to waste tons of time neglecting work and friends and cheating on my girl with this game.

Ray Liotta not being brought back to voice over work for GTA V if Tommy Vercetti is in GTA V wouldn't be an issue.

They can hire another actor to do the voice over work and people wouldn't really notice since this is set in modern day San Andreas and Tommy would be a lot older and would be in his 50's and close to 60 years old.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

^ Dude, that ain't even CJ, that's just some random black dude lol. Pause it at 1:05 and zoom in on his face, looks nothin like CJ.
Thank you. Definitely looked nothing like CJ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

You guys missed it CJ is back also !

Dude was running from the cops in the trailer.

Re watch the trailer.
San Andreas was in the early 90s.
regular.jpg
so close to two decades later
kehlye.jpg

I don't see it.

CJ could be a Debo type thug that doesn't age
laugh.gif
I don't really care I just want to know the release date.

The guy in the Cosby sweater had that CJ walk on him... Guy running away from cops didn't look like him to me
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
that dude getting tossed from the club looks like Ken Rosenberg... Damn It better be Tommy
frown.gif
that would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
maybe the voice is the new voice? (no ray) or just a representation of the people as a whole? Still
pimp.gif

well, ray liotta declined to do voice over work when they asked him, i think i read that on a rockstar forum a year or few months back
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I really wish it was Tommy but lol at people saying its Donald Love from GTA III now fsjhfdlfdsfdsfds, that guy did leave that game really quick :O

that wasn't Cj's house? looked like it to me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Word back in Cali...I had fun in my city of New York in GTAIV
but a fresh newly done San Andreas, this looks dope as +*%*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope it has a direct release for PC when it drops....or else Im gonna be buying a PS3......again
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Yeah it looks like a random black guy or a mexican banger. But  the nerdy dude at 0:35 
nerd.gif
?? 
eek.gif
 might be him. This trailer is about to get dissected harder than Hov's lyrics.

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
frown.gif
that would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jballer20

well, ray liotta declined to do voice over work when they asked him, i think i read that on a rockstar forum a year or few months back
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I really wish it was Tommy but lol at people saying its Donald Love from GTA III now fsjhfdlfdsfdsfds, that guy did leave that game really quick :O

that wasn't Cj's house? looked like it to me

Interesting. That'd be sick.

Back
Top Bottom