Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

them graphics 
pimp.gif

can't wait, the music is also going to be important. 

bd5e1e117d8c.jpg

lol jk

333rf.png

hmmmm for sale...2405...24th of May perhaps...2012..or 13...shrugs

a little upset they used the same location, but gta iv setting was a lot different than gta 3 

plus the trailer looked really good 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Imagine...that's the mission in an exterminator van...rob banks. Please let this be true.
Isn't it obvious they are holding guns?

2405 just seems like a reach. I doubt they would HINT at a release date. Plus, Vice City's 10th year anniversary is in October 2012.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Im not impressed at all
I guess when you get to a certain age you stop caring about games...........smh at 30+ year olds avidly playing video games
disappointed.jpg

I aint even 30 (27) and this post just made me want to say:

indifferent.gif
i work with a 60+ year old ex firefighter. he was talking to me how he just bought battlefield 3
laugh.gif

that's awesome
pimp.gif

Just goes to show nobody listens to me I posted in this thread a while ago and hinted that the game is going to be in San Andreas and will be revolved around the financial market. I will give you one more hint. This is only one story in a web of plots that ultimately lead to other cities ala SAN ANDREAS and one of them is a surprise. The game returns a bit more to the "over the topness" of the series prior to San Andreas but it also is very serious and dark at some points. The game is very similar to the movie "Heat" in a sense(well atleast with one character). There is going to be a feature that is so sick and different I can't wait for peoples reactions. This updated version of the rage engine is pretty amazing which I mentioned before. The game is coming out next year as of now btw.

is it me or they should of made this into a show or movie 

men this +**! would of been dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Just goes to show nobody listens to me I posted in this thread a while ago and hinted that the game is going to be in San Andreas and will be revolved around the financial market. I will give you one more hint. This is only one story in a web of plots that ultimately lead to other cities ala SAN ANDREAS and one of them is a surprise. The game returns a bit more to the "over the topness" of the series prior to San Andreas but it also is very serious and dark at some points. The game is very similar to the movie "Heat" in a sense(well atleast with one character). There is going to be a feature that is so sick and different I can't wait for peoples reactions. This updated version of the rage engine is pretty amazing which I mentioned before. The game is coming out next year as of now btw.

Seriously this game would benefit everyone if R* made PS3 the lead platform for the console versions.

XBOX 360 game developers have mentioned a bunch of times they had times they HAVE had to take content out and dumb down games because of XBOX 360 stupid disc limitation issues since they are still using DVD.

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

3462455.jpg
The guy in the trailer on the jet ski right after "Niko" golfing looks more like CJ as oppose to the guy running.....it would make sense because when the guy said retire the trailer showed  "Niko"golfing, "CJ" jet skiing, and then "Clyde" mountain climbing

Who the hell is Clyde?  

Originally Posted by AEA18

The guy in the trailer on the jet ski right after "Niko" golfing looks more like CJ as oppose to the guy running.....it would make sense because when the guy said retire the trailer showed  "Niko"golfing, "CJ" jet skiing, and then "Clyde" mountain climbing
Who the hell is Clyde?  

laugh.gif

FAIL ! 
laugh.gif

The main characters name in GTA III  is Claude.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

3462455.jpg
The guy in the trailer on the jet ski right after "Niko" golfing looks more like CJ as oppose to the guy running.....it would make sense because when the guy said retire the trailer showed  "Niko"golfing, "CJ" jet skiing, and then "Claude" mountain climbing

laugh.gif
*Fixed

That pic took me a while.
I initially took it as the white guys are relaxing while the black guy is running from the cops.

Back
Top Bottom