Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Just goes to show nobody listens to me I posted in this thread a while ago and hinted that the game is going to be in San Andreas and will be revolved around the financial market. I will give you one more hint. This is only one story in a web of plots that ultimately lead to other cities ala SAN ANDREAS and one of them is a surprise. The game returns a bit more to the "over the topness" of the series prior to San Andreas but it also is very serious and dark at some points. The game is very similar to the movie "Heat" in a sense(well atleast with one character). There is going to be a feature that is so sick and different I can't wait for peoples reactions. This updated version of the rage engine is pretty amazing which I mentioned before. The game is coming out next year as of now btw.
Vice City?

Just goes to show nobody listens to me I posted in this thread a while ago and hinted that the game is going to be in San Andreas and will be revolved around the financial market. I will give you one more hint. This is only one story in a web of plots that ultimately lead to other cities ala SAN ANDREAS and one of them is a surprise. The game returns a bit more to the "over the topness" of the series prior to San Andreas but it also is very serious and dark at some points. The game is very similar to the movie "Heat" in a sense(well atleast with one character). There is going to be a feature that is so sick and different I can't wait for peoples reactions. This updated version of the rage engine is pretty amazing which I mentioned before. The game is coming out next year as of now btw.

Bro, none of this is groundbreaking news, which is why "nobody listened" to you.
It's been widely assumed it's San Andreas since GTA IV with the airplane ticket ad in the game or booklet, I forget. 

The financial setting, we've known since the casting ad was posted online earlier this year.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Bro, none of this is groundbreaking news, which is why "nobody listened" to you.
It's been widely assumed it's San Andreas since GTA IV with the airplane ticket ad in the game or booklet, I forget. 

The financial setting, we've known since the casting ad was posted online earlier this year.

Yeah some people just want to be that dude who break news first and claim to be insiders or know people who work for R*.
Dudes like that person on the 4chan forums 
laugh.gif

After playing a demo of Halo back in 2001, I saved up my allowance to buy an Xbox just for the purpose of playing Halo. I dont currently own a game console, but this trailer has convinced me to buy a PS3 for the sole purpose of playing this game (and Metal Gear Solid 4/rising).

I hope San Fiero and Las Venturas are available again though
pimp.gif

Game is current gen and it takes place in America.They started working on the framework of the engine after GTA4(which is an updated R.A.G.E. engine used in 4) the game will be written slightly more whimsically but still have dark serious undertones. Also the signifigance of the 5 in the logo is relative to the plot. That's all I can say because frankly I was told this info by someone who works at the company and is very high up the food chain and I have a personal and professional relationship with and I respect them. Oh and rural areas will return considering the map is gargantuan
wink.gif
ala San andreas meets red dead. Plot is dope and relevant to the state of America another
wink.gif
He wrote this on 10/25 .... WISEPHARAH SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!! any info on release date?

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Yeah some people just want to be that dude who break news first and claim to be insiders or know people who work for R*.
Dudes like that person on the 4chan forums 
laugh.gif
Everything WISE said is fairly spot on from what I've been told so he may not be full of %$!%. Either way a lot of this info has been outed for quite a while.

If you want legit cred WISE, PM me the name of the other city NOT from San Andreas that will be in the game and I'll confirm you know what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by Freeze

^ yea they went super hard wit some of the Icenhancers! some of the mods are just insanity. All the car mods and time square, replacing all the fake with real establisments. The world track cennter one is mind blowing..

Yeah I modded the hell out of mine until I had to reformat my hard drive when adding a second one.
The Times Square is probably my favorite, I never used that ice mod.

. Was just chimimg in on some of the speculation and conversation with fact. Whether or not things leaked doesn't make any difference for me I know nothing about that so I can't confirm if the "leaks" are real. Release date is scheduled for Q4 2012 Bob and more than likely it will be pushed back due to hardrive constraints. CincoSeisDos calm down homie, all I do on niketalk is give love. Hybrid I just read your post and NO I have a working and personal relationship with somebody high up the food chain at Rstar and he tells me stuff knowing that I won't tell people because I'm not that type of dude and honestly he doesn't tell me everything because he doesn't like to kill the surprises for me. I'm a fan of the series just like all of you(obviously) and part of the fun of anticipation is being surprised. I have nothing to prove to anyone on this site, I don't get why people don't comprehend that. I'm on here to just spread love and see what everyone is talking about around my age and give advice if I feel I can give it. Look at what I post, I never front, bad mouth or "troll" as you guys say.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by AG 47

Imagine...that's the mission in an exterminator van...rob banks. Please let this be true.
Isn't it obvious they are holding guns?

My bad. I wasn't clear on what I meant. Imagine every time you enter an exterminator van, you could start a sub-mission where you can rob a bank. Like you could rob all the banks in the city, but at the risk of gaining stars. Obviously I'm just guessing, but I'm hyped nevertheless.

. Was just chimimg in on some of the speculation and conversation with fact. Whether or not things leaked doesn't make any difference for me I know nothing about that so I can't confirm if the "leaks" are real. Release date is scheduled for Q4 2012 Bob and more than likely it will be pushed back due to hardrive constraints. CincoSeisDos calm down homie, all I do on niketalk is give love. Hybrid I just read your post and NO I have a working and personal relationship with somebody high up the food chain at Rstar and he tells me stuff knowing that I won't tell people because I'm not that type of dude and honestly he doesn't tell me everything because he doesn't like to kill the surprises for me. I'm a fan of the series just like all of you(obviously) and part of the fun of anticipation is being surprised. I have nothing to prove to anyone on this site, I don't get why people don't comprehend that. I'm on here to just spread love and see what everyone is talking about around my age and give advice if I feel I can give it. Look at what I post, I never front, bad mouth or "troll" as you guys say.

thats real family. i appreciate the info.  everytime i read something that has some substance i get more n more excited for this release.  hurt me to my hurt when you said Q4 2012 and then a likely push back considering the world is ending in december
tongue.gif
lol.   that's whats up though.  yo famo, pm me and school me on that surprise that's gonna blow us all away, suspense is my mortal enemy lol

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

2405 just seems like a reach. I doubt they would HINT at a release date. Plus, Vice City's 10th year anniversary is in October 2012.

but now its appeared twice...

04_1320259053.jpg

capturegdv.png

and the them song of the trailer...the album it was released on...dropped May 24 1968...

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

2405 just seems like a reach. I doubt they would HINT at a release date. Plus, Vice City's 10th year anniversary is in October 2012.

but now its appeared twice...

04_1320259053.jpg

capturegdv.png

and the them song of the trailer...the album it was released on...dropped May 24 1968...
20h0hgl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom