Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

The trailer was excellent. I believe that GTA V will be released in the fall next year. It gives Rockstar and retailers time to create pre-order promotions like themes, multiplayer incentives, and a GTA:V special edition bundle. The potential of other cities, like WISEPHAROAH said, is really interesting. E3 2012 will be the event Rockstar will let everything out of the bag.

Not gonna speculate just yet; not enough details known imo.

Good trailer though. Great way to get the world hyped. CANT WAIT.

I really doubt we see any characters from the PS2 era GTA games. Might be a few cameos from people in IV, but other than that I wouldn't count on any of them being in there. I'm just basing this off the fact that there was zero reference to GTA III in GTA IV.

yeah man, the way cj walks in the SA and the way dude in the sweater walks is the exact same. he must be cj

and also, anyone notice the DOGS!!!?!??! you can have pets?!? pets that help you on missions?!?!?!

Originally Posted by swendro88

I really doubt we see any characters from the PS2 era GTA games. Might be a few cameos from people in IV, but other than that I wouldn't count on any of them being in there. I'm just basing this off the fact that there was zero reference to GTA III in GTA IV.

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

yea people are jumping to conclusions about everything.
but would be cool if even a litte bit of this stuff comes true.

this is a time when hype is appreciated.

Originally Posted by 2o6

yeah man, the way cj walks in the SA and the way dude in the sweater walks is the exact same. he must be cj

and also, anyone notice the DOGS!!!?!??! you can have pets?!? pets that help you on missions?!?!?!
as well as police dogs chasing you down the street perhaps?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

More info is going to slowly start releasing over the next 6 months. It's just going to be interesting to see if R* is going to focus on releasing info for Max Payne 3 or GTA V. But it looks like right now it is Max Payne 3 since they have been releasing screen shots for the game.

But a rumor that Hybrid is dropping hints about GTA V not only having the original cities from San Andreas but also another city outside of San Andreas would be crazy.

It would be dope if some how R* included Vice City in GTA V where you could travel by jets to and from San Andreas, San Fierro, Las Venturas, and Vice City would just be insane.

Other people on different forums have been saying R* might go the route of releasing the other cities as DLC.

I can't comment on whether or not it will be DLC because honestly I don't know. WISE responded in this thread and didn't want to disclose his info and could care less about his E-cred on NT. From what he says he's got a personal relationship with someone from R* North and doesn't want to disclose info. I can respect that, but I personally would rather just shut people up and not have to deal with being questioned anymore.

*Kanye Shrug*

That being said even if we did sync up and he confirmed that he knows what I know, the information of the locations wouldn't have been posted anyways
ohwell.gif

As always, I'm more than willing to confirm/deny rumors that people are spewing based on what I've been told through my personal channels.

Don't know if this was posted but "the song used in the trailer is by the Small Faces, called Ogdens’ Nut Gone Flake/Afterglow.â€

I've got money that none of the people in the trailer are significant accept for the guy going in for the bankjob. I'm ridiculously amped for this game, I feel like a kid again, there's nothing like the GTA series.

It's interesting that they've chosen to use the same setting again, GTA VI will be Vice City for sure at this rate

I'm hearing that the main protagonist is actually Claude from GTA 3 and also that GTA V will use the same facial technology that R* used in L.A Noire.

Been reading that it's Claude too. Like I said earlier though, I'm not too thrilled at all if he's the only character I can play with. 50 year old family guy running around busting guns is a stretch for me. I was looking forward to the Grove Street/Kilo Trey/Vagos player as the main character. Whatever though, I'm still buying. WISE, pm me with the info brotha. Can't wait till E3 for more info.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

. Was just chimimg in on some of the speculation and conversation with fact. Whether or not things leaked doesn't make any difference for me I know nothing about that so I can't confirm if the "leaks" are real. Release date is scheduled for Q4 2012 Bob and more than likely it will be pushed back due to hardrive constraints. CincoSeisDos calm down homie, all I do on niketalk is give love. Hybrid I just read your post and NO I have a working and personal relationship with somebody high up the food chain at Rstar and he tells me stuff knowing that I won't tell people because I'm not that type of dude and honestly he doesn't tell me everything because he doesn't like to kill the surprises for me. I'm a fan of the series just like all of you(obviously) and part of the fun of anticipation is being surprised. I have nothing to prove to anyone on this site, I don't get why people don't comprehend that. I'm on here to just spread love and see what everyone is talking about around my age and give advice if I feel I can give it. Look at what I post, I never front, bad mouth or "troll" as you guys say.
To clarify, I wasn't coming at you sideways or any other direction, you posted something and I responded. That was all, no sneak diss or anything like that, if it came across that way then I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom