Don't Simp. It does not work

Originally Posted by scshift

thytkerjobs, you're the only girl posting in this thread so I have some questions for you, they are not meant as attacks or even condescending remarks but I'm seriously curious.

Why is it that a lot of women say they want a "nice" guy, then shun almost all of them for the stereotypical cat who has a loud mouth but not much else, get hurt then go back to saying they want nice guys? This happened with one chick I was feeling, I didn't simp at all cause I kept it real direct, but I was "nice" to her, kicked it with her but I could never get her. She would always thirst for her ex, who was quite chubby and ugly, and treated her like #%#%. He'd diss her in public, behind her back and all the while the chick would be the one simping saying how much she loved him (we were in HS too
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
).

I don't give a damn what these dumb HS rats or even college chicks care about, but what does a REAL woman want? I would assume she outgrew that phase where she wanted the dude who spoke the loudest, but it seems like I'm wrong. So do you want a guy who's "nice", or do you ladies want a guy who's the loudest, boldest, albeit not the smartest or nicest dude in the room?

And what is it with a lot of women and money?? I've spoken to dudes who were well off, semi-ballers who drove around in Toyotas and couldn't get second glances, then pulled out the BMWs and Mercedes coupes the next day, drove to the same spot and had chicks breaking necks...

Maybe I'm living in a fantasy world, but I just want a girl who's cool. Someone not with the mindset of a "man" or a "woman", but just someone who knows what life is about and has no expectations. She likes what she likes and doesn't need approval from anyone else, and doesn't expect me to have to cover her in any way. I guess I can keep hoping though
30t6p3b.gif

BINGO... great question my man.... to answer your question about money and women is that a man's value in society his based on wealth/status. look at NBA player... no @%!! but look at udonnis haslem from the miami heat, he's not what id imagine women would call attractive but if you and him went to the club, Haslem would have %!+* all over him because of his status..NBA player... plus he's a millionaire plus he knows dwayne wade plus lebron. chick put those two together and say "whaala"  he's sexy. But for women, their value in society is based off their looks rarely their achievements. look at women magazine's and you will see the oonly chicks thats get the cover spread are the ones who have DD, weigh only 140lbs, and a big 'ole butt, and a nice face. and on men's standpoint the only guys on coverspreads of magazine are men of high power and money only. when was the last time you saw a preist/teacher/revenend on a GQ mag??? yet these ppl impact communities and spread the word of the lord but get no play, but BABY from Cash Money who cant even rap/has ugly tattooo/who is also ugly like Gucci mane, gets the cover spread for all popular magazines.... why its because of their wallets plain and simple. sad but thats the world we live in. the best why to combat chicks playin you is to keep it movin and be success in your own niche. i promise you you will have the last laugh. then they all gonne be on you word to Mike Jones. back then %!+* aint want me, now im hot %!+* all on me. repeat 3x. lol

I can't get too in depth in this subj. since I'm on my phone but a lot of yall are getting being nice and simping mixed up.

IMO, I don't consider things like 'dropping a "jumpoff" to work ' simping.. That's being nice, albeit it won't be everyday but if she has no problem blowing me I'd have no problem bringing her to work every once in a while.

Its cool being an a-hole sometimes, but don't take it too far

I can't get too in depth in this subj. since I'm on my phone but a lot of yall are getting being nice and simping mixed up.

IMO, I don't consider things like 'dropping a "jumpoff" to work ' simping.. That's being nice, albeit it won't be everyday but if she has no problem blowing me I'd have no problem bringing her to work every once in a while.

The simple thing that has probably been said more times than none. Simping is going out of your way to gain favor w/ a woman who u have no relationship with.

In my eyes, u can't simp on ur wife...she's ur wife. W/ that said, I carry my wife's purse or hold it if she asks. She does carry everything but the kitchensink in that thing
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

The simple thing that has probably been said more times than none. Simping is going out of your way to gain favor w/ a woman who u have no relationship with.

In my eyes, u can't simp on ur wife...she's ur wife. W/ that said, I carry my wife's purse or hold it if she asks. She does carry everything but the kitchensink in that thing
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Honestly I think every girl needs to get hurt by that 1 $#% hole to truly appreciate a good guy. Now, falling into the same trap repeatedly only means she didn't learn from her mistake...and sometimes those girls have no hope once they're stuck in that cycle. They develop all sorts of trust issues and unrealistic expectations that no one can really meet. As for the gold diggers...I don't associate with those, that is pathetic to me...so I can't answer that question.
I agree with you on the first part about dudes who treat them like dirt, but something else I wondered was why do they even want to deal with them in the first place? It doesn't take a 160 IQ to know when someone's a cornball lame yet these chicks still want them? Do they like to be controlled or something? Or do they think having the "toughest" guy in the room will elevate their image?

na, it's that they think they can be the one to change him. they want to be the "exception"

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Honestly I think every girl needs to get hurt by that 1 $#% hole to truly appreciate a good guy. Now, falling into the same trap repeatedly only means she didn't learn from her mistake...and sometimes those girls have no hope once they're stuck in that cycle. They develop all sorts of trust issues and unrealistic expectations that no one can really meet. As for the gold diggers...I don't associate with those, that is pathetic to me...so I can't answer that question.
I agree with you on the first part about dudes who treat them like dirt, but something else I wondered was why do they even want to deal with them in the first place? It doesn't take a 160 IQ to know when someone's a cornball lame yet these chicks still want them? Do they like to be controlled or something? Or do they think having the "toughest" guy in the room will elevate their image?

na, it's that they think they can be the one to change him. they want to be the "exception"

thytkerjobs, you're the only girl posting in this thread so I have some questions for you, they are not meant as attacks or even condescending remarks but I'm seriously curious.

Why is it that a lot of women say they want a "nice" guy, then shun almost all of them for the stereotypical cat who has a loud mouth but not much else, get hurt then go back to saying they want nice guys? This happened with one chick I was feeling, I didn't simp at all cause I kept it real direct, but I was "nice" to her, kicked it with her but I could never get her. She would always thirst for her ex, who was quite chubby and ugly, and treated her like #%#%. He'd diss her in public, behind her back and all the while the chick would be the one simping saying how much she loved him (we were in HS too
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
).
Hmm.. There's your answer. You may feel mature at that age but most of us had some learning to do, and some of us were lucky enough to learn from others' mistakes [via niketalk
laugh.gif
]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
).
Hmm.. There's your answer. You may feel mature at that age but most of us had some learning to do, and some of us were lucky enough to learn from others' mistakes [via niketalk
laugh.gif
]

Originally Posted by henz0

but you're riding the dyno while that indian chick pushing the 350 z around bk.

thytkerjobs wrote:
we like you until you become too clingy, then when you don't show us any attention, we want you to be clingy. get used to it 
happy.gif

^ eh, i guess i can do that. dm me 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

but you're riding the dyno while that indian chick pushing the 350 z around bk.

thytkerjobs wrote:
we like you until you become too clingy, then when you don't show us any attention, we want you to be clingy. get used to it 
happy.gif

^ eh, i guess i can do that. dm me 
pimp.gif

I'm simping...Because I've been with my woman for 2.5 years. Just paid for her pedi/mani/wax today
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
obama-make-it-rain.gif

I'm simping...Because I've been with my woman for 2.5 years. Just paid for her pedi/mani/wax today
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
obama-make-it-rain.gif

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

BINGO... great question my man.... to answer your question about money and women is that a man's value in society his based on wealth/status. look at NBA player... no @%!! but look at udonnis haslem from the miami heat, he's not what id imagine women would call attractive but if you and him went to the club, Haslem would have %!+* all over him because of his status..NBA player... plus he's a millionaire plus he knows dwayne wade plus lebron. chick put those two together and say "whaala"  he's sexy. But for women, their value in society is based off their looks rarely their achievements. look at women magazine's and you will see the oonly chicks thats get the cover spread are the ones who have DD, weigh only 140lbs, and a big 'ole butt, and a nice face. and on men's standpoint the only guys on coverspreads of magazine are men of high power and money only. when was the last time you saw a preist/teacher/revenend on a GQ mag??? yet these ppl impact communities and spread the word of the lord but get no play, but BABY from Cash Money who cant even rap/has ugly tattooo/who is also ugly like Gucci mane, gets the cover spread for all popular magazines.... why its because of their wallets plain and simple. sad but thats the world we live in. the best why to combat chicks playin you is to keep it movin and be success in your own niche. i promise you you will have the last laugh. then they all gonne be on you word to Mike Jones. back then %!+* aint want me, now im hot %!+* all on me. repeat 3x. lol
Say what?

And you sound scorned my dude. All that comparing this to that, and wondering why ugly dudes get pretty girls just screams insecurity and it will manifest itself one way or another in your dealings with females. I wanna be successful because I want to be successful, and thats how every man or woman should feel. You start on a slippery slope when your main motivation to succeed is to "get back" at others or to gain attention (from the type of broads who'll just move on to the next big thing anyways). I'm gonna let you guys in on something....the reason why douchebags seem to get the most girls is bc they give off an attitude that they do whatever they feel is right without regard to others opinion. And its not just girls who like that, people in general gravitate to those who seem to have a firm grasp on the situation. We all have one of those friends who others might call a dikk but we know they just speak their mind and we respect them for that. Be that person. Being assertive and saying what you want doesn't mean you have to be mean and/or rude, just like being nice doesn't have to mean you're simping. When you start to become fully happy/comfortable with the the person you are and the decisions you make, PEOPLE will come flocking, not just girls. I refuse to believe otherwise

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Say what?

And you sound scorned my dude. All that comparing this to that, and wondering why ugly dudes get pretty girls just screams insecurity and it will manifest itself one way or another in your dealings with females. I wanna be successful because I want to be successful, and thats how every man or woman should feel. You start on a slippery slope when your main motivation to succeed is to "get back" at others or to gain attention (from the type of broads who'll just move on to the next big thing anyways). I'm gonna let you guys in on something....the reason why douchebags seem to get the most girls is bc they give off an attitude that they do whatever they feel is right without regard to others opinion. And its not just girls who like that, people in general gravitate to those who seem to have a firm grasp on the situation. We all have one of those friends who others might call a dikk but we know they just speak their mind and we respect them for that. Be that person. Being assertive and saying what you want doesn't mean you have to be mean and/or rude, just like being nice doesn't have to mean you're simping. When you start to become fully happy/comfortable with the the person you are and the decisions you make, PEOPLE will come flocking, not just girls. I refuse to believe otherwise

Simp vs. Anit-Simp...ALL THE TIME!!!
laugh.gif
You guys have it all wrong if you look at it like this. Don't take what you read then try to be something you're not.

Simpin' isn't a physical act. It's an aura. If you carry yourself with confidence and just do you, you can do whatever the hell you want to get females.

Simp vs. Anit-Simp...ALL THE TIME!!!
laugh.gif
You guys have it all wrong if you look at it like this. Don't take what you read then try to be something you're not.

Simpin' isn't a physical act. It's an aura. If you carry yourself with confidence and just do you, you can do whatever the hell you want to get females.

Back
Top Bottom