-[ DON'T STOP BELIEVINGGGGGGGG (colts vs bolts) ]-

2urkwag.jpg

Norv just has no clue what he's doing...It's borderline ******ed that this dude was a lead candidate to be the head coach for 2 very good footballteams (Cowboys, Chargers) this past offseason, despite the fact he's got an abysmal past as a head coach. And it's even more hilarious that he'staken one of the more talented rosters in football and turned it into a complete trainwreck...The Chargers offense was insane last year. Now? LOL...

Game is most likely over. Colts are gonna run down the clock to the end. I knew that botched XP was gonna haunt us in the end.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
better hope Adam misses this kick, cuz I can't see Rivers driving a team for a GW score.

Last year Rivers had the highest rating in the 4th quarter(from comebacks) but...that was last year
frown.gif

Chargers deserved to lose this one.
smh.gif

I'm never mad when Dungy wins though. Freeney hurt though.
frown.gif

this is a big spot. If they dont get it, they have to kick the FG and no time will go off. if they end up with the 1st, it will save the Chargers damn near aminute.

the NFL has taken all deceptive plays out of play, no more faking timeouts and walkin off the field and direct snap and no more shifting to draw the Doffsides..

smh.gif
I dont think I like that tho

Back
Top Bottom