-[ DON'T STOP BELIEVINGGGGGGGG (colts vs bolts) ]-

laugh.gif

Son ODed. Just let the Colts speak...if they can.

gaddman, the chargers should have lost this game. it took the worst performance ever by manning to just give sd a chance to make it "competitive"manning did what he needed to do but others failed (way to go adam v). nice to see the so called best RB in the game not get his again. nice to see our QB failover and over. and of course its always good to see, or not see emotion from our head coach. dude looked like he was watching leave it to beaver reruns withoutgiving a damn about anything

AJ Smith NEEDS TO GO. if marty can get fired after a 14 and 2 season, norv should be killed on the spot for this nonsense. 1 offensive TD, mad unansweredpoints last night. two blown challenges and absolutely no colorful play calling for this "offensive genius" da hell outta here with that.

I dont know if i speak for the SD Fans here but last nights win was BS and it just goes to show that we are not a power to be reckoned with

Another Colts vs. Pats discussion? Peyton vs. Brady? zzzzzzzzzzz

Colts still looking good this year, it is all about the playoffs

Im with you JordanKing. I'd rather lose still early in the season than late. If it does come down to the Colts vs Patriots in the AFC championship, bestbelieve Colts will play better and pull out the victory. We got robbed last night thanks to VinaTERRIBLE.

y'all sound like manning blaming injuries and a kicker. what about the 6 INTs? did that have anything to do with the loss? probably not since Manning isthe second coming of Christ. the fact of the matter is that the chargers' offense is horrible and could only manage one TD, which is the ONLY reason youwere still in the game. Phillip Rivers needs to get his act together. Colts defense is pretty damn sick right now. Props to Colts defense, they were the onlyones not blame for last nights loss.

Coming from a chargers and colts fan......Patriots>>> Colts

Brady>>>Manning.....the wr argument of the past is not played out, its true.

Manning is not to blame for the loss last night, Vinaterri is and the Chargers D is. Manning's qb'ing was good enough to lead a comeback that shouldhave won it.

Danny Almonte 3 wrote:
I dont know if i speak for the SD Fans here but last nights win was BS and it just goes to show that we are not a power to be reckoned with

I was just talking w/ Ceehjayem about this... drop Norv, drop Cottrell. Bump up Ron Rivera and pick up a new HC.

Other than the Raider, Texan and Bronco games... this team has been VERY, VERY hard to watch. It's like Norv is flipping a coin to decide which playhe's gonna run next. Something HAS TO BE DONE before it's too late.

unfortantely it is too late, LT looks depressed and confused, i wouldn't be surprised if he opts out of his contract.

I was a big Norv supporter, i dont see anygood thats come out of him so far, just terrible terrible, adam vinitaterrible terrible play calling and motivationfor the players.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

What is going on with Rivers? Why has he played so bad this year?

its hard to say. could be one of those off seasons because players do experience that kind of stuff but with the weapons rivers has and the above averageline protecting him, he should be doin things big. I seriously think its as simple as the coaching change. The whole team rallied behind marty in his lasthour as chargers coach and showed the fullest support for him. There must be things that arent being said or known to the general public about what happenedin the time between the firing of marty and the hiring of norv,

i dont buy the talk of how LT was sat down and this whole situation was discussed about how the team is focused on winning and the change with Norv commingin is a good thing. I dont buy that LT or anyone fully appreciated that move as was stated in local newspapers and radio shows.

This could be the beginning of the and for san diego and its super bowl hopes. Next thing we know, thats if coaching is still the same next season, playerswill be dropping left and right. LT leaves, Gates signs some where else, merriman, castillo, olshansky etc get new teams and SD stays a sub 500 team

Back
Top Bottom