-[ DON'T STOP BELIEVINGGGGGGGG (colts vs bolts) ]-

laugh.gif
cromartie just past last seasons most interceptions for the year mark of our secondary.

that equals 4 Int halfway through the season, the most int a player had last year was 3 i believe.

MisterP: Damn dude... I just saw the list of guys out. Sorry to say, but whatever will help us get this game...
smile.gif

Cro is dat dude...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Going to be a miracle to win this one. We've got way too many key guys out.
frown.gif

yup.. i hate to say it but they are going to do everything they can to eliminate joseph addai.. and aaron moorehead is god awful, and utehct and fletcherhave some good athleticism but they are good for atleast one fumble a game when they are counted on.. and no tony ugoh to try and contain merriman is hugetoo..

good to see nanee and weddle gettin starts,

but not such a good start for the offense
frown.gif

Manning on that Romo status tonight.
laugh.gif

We're all discombobulated. I haven't seen a Colts huddle since HS...and I'm about to graduate from college. Wow.

Colts will win this. Chargers are just playing with alot of intensity. they'll tire out in the 2nd half and Colts will just wear them down.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Colts will win this. Chargers are just playing with alot of intensity. they'll tire out in the 2nd half and Colts will just wear them down.

Wear them down with what offense?
roll.gif

God, the offense looks sooo out of sink.. and not to mention we have the worst special teams in the world...

LOL. You dudes thought I was joking when I said the Cowboys were better than the Colts?

damn Indy, now i'm wondering if the pats are really that good...or does Indy suck. SMH......

what the hell was that? did they intentionally go for 2 or did they botch the snap?

Back
Top Bottom