Dont you hate paying retail for j's only to find out, you could of bought it for a cheaper price....

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Somebody just sold me his '12 Cement IV's for $90. His first time wearing that day and asked me if I wanted to purchase. Took it right off his feet, went to his car and got his box for me. Basically got a brand new pair for $90.

I'm happy for you....and at the same time jealous.
roll.gif

Somebody just sold me his '12 Cement IV's for $90. His first time wearing that day and asked me if I wanted to purchase. Took it right off his feet, went to his car and got his box for me. Basically got a brand new pair for $90.

thats whats up!

my buddy wore his for maybe like 7 hours total. sold em on a local facebook sneaker page for $130.
sick.gif

My $90 pair of IV's. Only thing wrong with them are the little lints from his socks. But who's gonna see it anyways.

^ I swear those lint balls irritate me!

However, for white sock liners, I tend not to wear black socks.

Even after 1 wear they show up.

laugh.gif

^Yeah I don't wear black socks if they have white liners either. And my OCD is pretty bad but oh well can't complain for the price I got these for.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

retail for the red foam pros in 02.....hit Dr Jay's on 34th maybe 7 or 8 months later to find them for 89.99.
Looks like i'll be checking out dr jays more now...

Originally Posted by 411swim

retail for the red foam pros in 02.....hit Dr Jay's on 34th maybe 7 or 8 months later to find them for 89.99.

dude that was 10 years ago
that type of thing dont happen anymore 

and oh yeah i messed up my cement 4's the same way the dame lint balls 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by 411swim

dude that was 10 years ago
that type of thing dont happen anymore 

and oh yeah i messed up my cement 4's the same way the dame lint balls 

Maybe he has a time machine.

My $90 pair of IV's. Only thing wrong with them are the little lints from his socks. But who's gonna see it anyways.
You can use a used disposable shaving razor to get those cotton pills off. It works really good, just don't use too much pressure or you might cut the cloth. 

It happens, usually that just encourages me to get another pair, especially when they get really cheap. That's what happened with the OG White/College Blue-Black Air Jordan 17s. Paid $200, and they dropped to $100 at Footlocker. Instead of complaining, I bought a backup pair, which I still have DS. Now if I had paid over retail, then I'd be pissed...

Where are u guys living that Sneakers go lower than retail? Where I'm from retail is the CHEAPEST u would ever get around here. Plus the tax and it's still cheaper than what they will be minutes after they release. Maybe in north Dakota stuff like this happens. Never in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom