Double standards in ....

Why a male can walk around shirtless and a female can't?

Why a male can smash 50 females and be a mack and a girl sleeps with 6 dudes and she's a ***?

Why some parents are proud when their son's smash but are mad pet that their girls might get smashed on?

Why two girls can smash and be a turned on but two guys kissing is disgusting? 

Discuss and name a few!

Last edited:
How come a woman can take her shoes off and go to the copy machine barefoot, but I can't?

How come you can smash mad dudes in prison and that means your a tough dude, but once your out in the world smashing dudes is considered soft?

How come if I pull my d and/or balls out in front of random women I'm a criminal, but if a woman pulls her ******* or cooch unsolicited in front of random dudes, I'd probably sprint toward her?

How come Lil Wayne can have his chin and lip pierced, but I can't?

How come as a black dude I have to be cool/smooth/slightly dangerous/up on the trends, but a white dude can just be super regular with confidence and get just as much respect from peers and yambs?

Why do women demand equal pay but refuse to ever pay for the first date?

Why do women get to do crazy irrational things and say "oh I was just being emotional", but if I get mad and punch a wall/door/whatever I get looked at like I'm Cheis Benoit?

How come as a black dude I have to be cool/smooth/slightly dangerous/up on the trends, but a white dude can just be super regular with confidence and get just as much respect from peers and yambs?

:smh: :smokin

Imagine if I had a key that opened many different locks. Pretty impressive key wouldn't you say?

Where is Ja to make sense of this?

A woman can't be topless because that is considered her lady parts and will be considered as an act of indecent exposure. Plus what woman would feel comfortable exposing their goods with everyone staring?

Its always the men who have to spit game and work for the yambs. The girls are always the recipient. Not giving men a pass but if you smashed 50+ females, you earned your title as a mack. Girls on the other hand can always get the D anytime they want and it is much easier for them because its the guys who take the initiative. If you're in double digits count then I have reason to believe you're just letting anyone in.

Men can't get prego, Girls can. Pops is proud because his son is derived from his gene pool. Knowing his son can get yambz will only cater to his own ego as being a ladies' man. Knowing your girl isn't a virgin brings uneasiness as a parent because you only want to remember your daughter as your innocent sweetheart.

Two girls kissing are appealing to both guys and girls. Two guys kissing don't appeal to guys or girls, only to other homosexual men, if that... Guys and girls perceive woman as sexy thats why its casual for girls to compliment on other girls for their physical features. You will never see a man mirin another man aside from their aesthetics and even then there is a strict borderline where insecure men must follow up with the NH* right after.

Back
Top Bottom