Dragonball Z Trivia

Someone answer me this

Where did the Cell come from that they fought? They say in the series he kills a Trunks from another time and came to there time? So that Trunks just staysdead?

Also what about the Cell that appears when Trunks goes back to his time?

I never understood that

^^Yeah I never got that part. What I got from it is that after Trunks first went back in time, a seperate timezone was made. One where the world wasn'tdestroyed by the androids and future trunks time where it was.

The only part of Trunks world that changed to me was him. He got stronger and was able to defeat Androids 17 and 18, and prevent himself from being killed byCell.

That still never made sense to me because Cell killed Trunks the FIRST time that he: went back in time, killed Freiza, talked to Goku, and came back tohis time. If that was the case, how was he still there when Trunks came back for good after Cell was defeated in Goku's timezone...
ohwell.gif

*edit* I'm wylin, knew i was rusty
laugh.gif
makes sense to me again....
Cell killed Future Trunks after he came back to his time the second time because Androids 17 and 18 were dead and Cell needed them. They were defeated afterTrunks the second time. Cell kills Trunks, takes the time machine and goes back to the Android Saga and snitches on himself. Trunks remembers and when he getsback to his time for good, waits till Cell makes his move just like the other one said and kills him
happy.gif

tired.gif
big run around...

^^ from what i got from it.. because trunks and cell time-traveled they altered history..and the "History of Trunks" tells what really was suppose tohappen.... i guess

Originally Posted by Retro23J

^^Yeah I never got that part. What I got from it is that after Trunks first went back in time, a seperate timezone was made. One where the world wasn't destroyed by the androids and future trunks time where it was.

The only part of Trunks world that changed to me was him. He got stronger and was able to defeat Androids 17 and 18, and prevent himself from being killed by Cell.

That still never made sense to me because Cell killed Trunks the FIRST time that he: went back in time, killed Freiza, talked to Goku, and came back to his time. If that was the case, how was he still there when Trunks came back for good after Cell was defeated in Goku's timezone...
ohwell.gif

*edit* I'm wylin, knew i was rusty
laugh.gif
makes sense to me again....
Cell killed Future Trunks after he came back to his time the second time because Androids 17 and 18 were dead and Cell needed them. They were defeated after Trunks the second time. Cell kills Trunks, takes the time machine and goes back to the Android Saga and snitches on himself. Trunks remembers and when he gets back to his time for good, waits till Cell makes his move just like the other one said and kills him
happy.gif

tired.gif
big run around...
I know everything about DBZ

Re read that a couple times but I still don't get it
laugh.gif

Somehow it regrew during the fight with Vegeta and Yajarobie cut it off. Piccolo was the first.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

i got a question,name 5 moves goku uses

Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Kaioken, Instant Transmission...uh...uh...Solar Flare!
Actually later on in that series Goku uses Spirit Bomb, uhhhh Spirit Bomb, maybe Spirit Bomb, and Kamehameha at times. Dude use to stay spamminghis 2 best moves around the end of DBZ

^When The OG Piccolo split in two

What were Trunks, Vegeta, and Goku doing wrong when they were Ascended Saiyan facing cell?

Originally Posted by parada45

^When The OG Piccolo split in two

What were Trunks, Vegeta, and Goku doing wrong when they were Ascended Saiyan facing cell?

Trunks powered up to the point where his body was too bulky to fight Cell. He increased his power/size tothe detriment of his speed and quickness and couldn't land a single blow when he fought Cell in his "Ascended" form.

Unlike Trunks Vegeta stopped his training before reaching this form because he know of this Ascended form's flaw. Goku learned this too while fighting inthe Hyperbolic Time Chamber. So Goku and Vegeta didn't do anything wrong per se in their fight with Cell.

Speaking of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber what is this room called in the Japanese cartoon?

What is Goku's Instant Transmission move called in the Japanese cartoon?

^The Room of Spirt and Time

Not sure of Instant transmission

At what point was Piccolo the strongest fighter in Z?

Originally Posted by parada45

^The Room of Spirt and Time

Not sure of Instant transmission

At what point was Piccolo the strongest fighter in Z?

when he fused with Nails on Namek

Back
Top Bottom