Drake Appreciation Vol. The Days Before Wayne.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

So you're gonna tell me Comeback Season > So Far Gone?

Yes 
Yea.
I posted in the Drake thread last week that I've been listening to CS a lot lately. Hadn't listened to it in a while and feels like I just discovered it again. Incredible mixtape. 
pimp.gif

Drake contrarians 
laugh.gif

Houstatlantavegas is better than everything on Comeback Season and Room For Improvement. just accept it and move on.

Drake contrarians 
laugh.gif

Houstatlantavegas is better than everything on Comeback Season and Room For Improvement. just accept it and move on.

Originally Posted by Slim

Drake contrarians 
laugh.gif

THIS. R&B Drake>Rapping Drake.

Even though Come Winter is my favorite Drizzy song.

Originally Posted by Slim

Drake contrarians 
laugh.gif

THIS. R&B Drake>Rapping Drake.

Even though Come Winter is my favorite Drizzy song.

Drake was lyrically better on comeback season and his pre wayne days. Hes a better artist now imo and still makes good music. Comeback season is his best piece of work imo, but SFG is an extremely close second and TML is really good too.

Drake was lyrically better on comeback season and his pre wayne days. Hes a better artist now imo and still makes good music. Comeback season is his best piece of work imo, but SFG is an extremely close second and TML is really good too.

I don't know why dude is catching so much flack, he's doing the same thing he did in the past rapping about normal issues that everday listeners can relate to. I thought thats why people first liked him.... but now I'm begininng to think thats the exact reason why people don't like him.

I don't know why dude is catching so much flack, he's doing the same thing he did in the past rapping about normal issues that everday listeners can relate to. I thought thats why people first liked him.... but now I'm begininng to think thats the exact reason why people don't like him.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Like somebody else said when rappers are comming up they love you but when you make it alot of em turn on you.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Like somebody else said when rappers are comming up they love you but when you make it alot of em turn on you.

This Is Why Being An Artist Is A Lost Cause Now A Days. Its Only A Matter Of Time Before, Your Fanbase Is No Longer Satisfied, And Abandons/Turns On You. There Is No Loyalty In Music. Artists Are Not Allowed/Encouraged To Grow, Yet We Will Turn On Them For Being Stagnant/The Same (i.e. Young Jeezy). Is It Really That Hard To Simply Just Lissen To The Music And Appreciate It For What It Is And Avoid  All The Comparisons/Debates Etc?

This Is Why Being An Artist Is A Lost Cause Now A Days. Its Only A Matter Of Time Before, Your Fanbase Is No Longer Satisfied, And Abandons/Turns On You. There Is No Loyalty In Music. Artists Are Not Allowed/Encouraged To Grow, Yet We Will Turn On Them For Being Stagnant/The Same (i.e. Young Jeezy). Is It Really That Hard To Simply Just Lissen To The Music And Appreciate It For What It Is And Avoid  All The Comparisons/Debates Etc?

lotta yall cats are corny or delusional

people aren't randomly hating on drake because he's famous, his whole style changed completely

and people are simply saying change doesn't always equate to better

he hasn't dropped anything that i'd consider better than so far gone and he hasn't progressed to the extent in which yall are claiming. everything from now on basically feels like him trying to recapture the so far gone moment. so far, best i ever had has been his peak

and cats keep calling his album a 'decent debut' as if most artists first albums aren't considered their best work ever. with that said, i guess he still can progress on the second album but only because he damn near didn't rap at all on the first outing

lotta yall cats are corny or delusional

people aren't randomly hating on drake because he's famous, his whole style changed completely

and people are simply saying change doesn't always equate to better

he hasn't dropped anything that i'd consider better than so far gone and he hasn't progressed to the extent in which yall are claiming. everything from now on basically feels like him trying to recapture the so far gone moment. so far, best i ever had has been his peak

and cats keep calling his album a 'decent debut' as if most artists first albums aren't considered their best work ever. with that said, i guess he still can progress on the second album but only because he damn near didn't rap at all on the first outing

I never understood these comments. Drake is a much better rapper today than he ever was. Not to mention, 'So Far Gone' is much greater than 'Comeback Season'. Thank Me Later was great as well.

I never understood these comments. Drake is a much better rapper today than he ever was. Not to mention, 'So Far Gone' is much greater than 'Comeback Season'. Thank Me Later was great as well.

Back
Top Bottom