Drake Appreciation Vol. The Days Before Wayne.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Drake is a much better rapper today than he ever was.

not sure if serious
laugh.gif

Was actually spinning "Comeback Season" earlier today. Personally, I'd much rather listen to that mixtape over any of his other releases including "So Far Gone." I know it's kind of OD on metaphors, wordplay, etc but that was what I liked about him. "I'm about to get my run on so hold the comma." "Get it? Kraft. Single. Cheese. Process. Sit Back and admire the talent that I possess. "

Was actually spinning "Comeback Season" earlier today. Personally, I'd much rather listen to that mixtape over any of his other releases including "So Far Gone." I know it's kind of OD on metaphors, wordplay, etc but that was what I liked about him. "I'm about to get my run on so hold the comma." "Get it? Kraft. Single. Cheese. Process. Sit Back and admire the talent that I possess. "

This is wild. Drake on the low is starting to become underrated now..he can spit still....

*goes to play Paris morton music, 9am, his verse on poppin bottles, his verse what's my name, his verse on moment for life, etc.

This is wild. Drake on the low is starting to become underrated now..he can spit still....

*goes to play Paris morton music, 9am, his verse on poppin bottles, his verse what's my name, his verse on moment for life, etc.

Get off the boys damn back, let him live
laugh.gif

I'll take So Far Gone over any of his other stuff. I usually prefer his rap songs but Comeback Season was so @#$%in rappity rap rap, @#$% felt so unnatural and forced
laugh.gif

So Far Gone was good because he didn't try and do too much, so it sounded a lot more organic.

Get off the boys damn back, let him live
laugh.gif

I'll take So Far Gone over any of his other stuff. I usually prefer his rap songs but Comeback Season was so @#$%in rappity rap rap, @#$% felt so unnatural and forced
laugh.gif

So Far Gone was good because he didn't try and do too much, so it sounded a lot more organic.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Nicki-Minaj-Drake.jpg

Nicki-Minaj-Drake.jpg

Originally Posted by philly5fan

NT Logic= when you are underground you are great... soon as you get big you suck

Drake still makes great music... dude may have switched up his style... but its not like hes lost any of his ability
So true, all i see in the music forum is so and so fell off bad or i wish he could still spit like this.( Jay , Wayne, Em, Nas , etc ..everybody)

Then in another thread talmbout Wiz , Kudi, and Joe Buddens are taking us back to the good ole days.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

NT Logic= when you are underground you are great... soon as you get big you suck

Drake still makes great music... dude may have switched up his style... but its not like hes lost any of his ability
So true, all i see in the music forum is so and so fell off bad or i wish he could still spit like this.( Jay , Wayne, Em, Nas , etc ..everybody)

Then in another thread talmbout Wiz , Kudi, and Joe Buddens are taking us back to the good ole days.
laugh.gif

Yep...Drizzy has been coming correct lately.

Yep...Drizzy has been coming correct lately.

Drake is farther along as a rapper than he was during Comeback Season but Comeback Season was so smooth to listen to.

Drake is farther along as a rapper than he was during Comeback Season but Comeback Season was so smooth to listen to.

Originally Posted by Xavier

Nicki-Minaj-Drake.jpg

Originally Posted by Xavier

Nicki-Minaj-Drake.jpg

Back
Top Bottom