Drake - H E A D L I N E S

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

record is cool...it will be everywhere even tho sum will say its missing sumtin

i thought the hook could have been a lil more memorable, being a Drake record...but i still see it getting the job done

I'm just sitting here smirking. It IS a bit lackluster in comparison to his other recent drops, but c'mon, it's Drake. This could very well go #1.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Drizzzzzzy

This song is trash. Why does Drake does this singing where he sounds like a pair of clippers? This can't be a single. He's going backwards from a warmup cut like Trust Issues and Marvin's Room to this.

This isnt a good first single.

Melody wise, it's average. I'm On One had a better melody.

With WTT about to come out, I'm sure they're gonna push the album back so hopefully they can go back to the drawing board.

Originally Posted by All Ready

what's the talk about big sean and drake?

what happened?

Nothing, Drake gave credit to Big Sean for creating the whole "it's going down, elevator" rapping style. Everyone said Drake was biting but Drake gave Big Sean credit for creating the style.

song is nothing special, I have no desire to listen to it again after the first spin.

This guy has fallen off lately.

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

Originally Posted by cguy610

Drizzyd wrote:
Super feelin this
pimp.gif

Finally a track where he goes in and isnt singing and #+!%
laugh.gif

Nice work Drizzy
Thanks for your unbiased opinion.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my real name is incorporated into it, and was made before I was a fan. Nice try though my dude.

Song is dope, I'm just glad its not him singing a love song for 7 minutes for once.

Although the beat is BASIC as hell it still gets me kinda hyped.

The hook is catchy as hell!!!

No Stan but getting new music from this kid is exciting, history in the making
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

song is nothing special, I have no desire to listen to it again after the first spin.

This guy has fallen off lately.

cd4258eef4aa8197b298f94f0d41537a2a5a909_r.gif

groupies defending drake with their lives. riders can't even let people have opinions.

Back
Top Bottom