Dreamcast Appreciation!!!

1041333.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

marvel-vs-capcom-2-dreamcast.jpg

bought it specifically for this and marvel vs capcom (the first one)

That 3rd one looks so crappy with the updated graphics.

RECV_boxart.jpg

bought one about 2 weeks ago and been going in ever since,
been plying power stone the most, they really should make a powerstone 2

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

bought one about 2 weeks ago and been going in ever since,
been plying power stone the most, they really should make a powerstone 2

roll.gif
they did, it was in the 1st post.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

I love how you dont need a modchip to play burned games. 

Always wondered how that worked? You just burn the game to a DVD or CD and pop it in and it plays?

If it's that easy I might grab a dreamcast soon

pretty sure dreamcast was the first system with online play??   the 2k games were always fun.. I even had to keyboard to talk trash haha

sonic adventure 2 with shadow was boss.

those vmus were pretty neat until the battery died out
laugh.gif

I remember paying that full $300 dollar price for a Dreamcast, and I had a hookup to get stacks of games at one time for barely any money
at all. Boy I did NOT see Dreamcast crashing like it did later on when PS2 came out. And I was still tryin to stick with Dreamcast even though
they had already been discontinuing stuff. My friends raggin on me cause they had been moved on the PS2. Definitely wish I had a Dreamcast
and all those games I had back then right now though. I'd love to be goin in on MVS2, Power Stone 2, NFL2k, NBA2k, and Resident Evil Code
Veronica.

been a sega kid from jump. master system, genesis, saturn & dreamcast
i loved my systems but 1 of the joys of gaming use to be trading games with friends & it was slim pickings with the dreamcast and saturn

dreamcast was so dope to me. shenmue, the nba2k games, powerstone, that lcd controller>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

funny i had quite a few games for it but i can remember past those named. i had some garbage called blue some, game was atrocious lol

Appreciated no doubt. Too bad mine died on me...was playing 2K1 and my boy hit the game winning shot on me and the game froze up.
I try to cut it back on and it didn't turn back on from that day on. I just said forget it and waited till I could get the PS2.

I remember the year that they started discontinuing the Dreamcast and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE it was so sad smh

I really thought Dreamcast was going to take off. i got it the day it came out. i feel like hooking it up now.
best games
NBA 2K/2K1
Power Stone 1+2 (I loved trying to make new items with the virtual card)
Crazy Taxi 1+2

Back
Top Bottom