Dreaming of people you haven't seen in a long time and then all of sudden...

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Happened to me during my spring semester of college.

Before the first day of class, I was reminiscing about my childhood friend (no longer in contact because I moved and lost touch) and all the crazy things we did together.
I walked into my psychology class the next morning and son sat right next to me
laugh.gif
 It's crazy!
WOAH!
I also had an exremeley similar thing happen to me. Yo, I saw this girl at the dollar store sometime during december and I couldn't stop thinking of her. Then when I started my sign language class, she was right there too! Felt good man. It felt good. Didn't smash. Life goes on. yes!
wow, those are crazy stories lol

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Happened to me during my spring semester of college.

Before the first day of class, I was reminiscing about my childhood friend (no longer in contact because I moved and lost touch) and all the crazy things we did together.
I walked into my psychology class the next morning and son sat right next to me
laugh.gif
 It's crazy!
WOAH!
I also had an exremeley similar thing happen to me. Yo, I saw this girl at the dollar store sometime during december and I couldn't stop thinking of her. Then when I started my sign language class, she was right there too! Felt good man. It felt good. Didn't smash. Life goes on. yes!
wow, those are crazy stories lol

Had a sexual dream
devil.gif
bout this girl I messed with during the school year last week. Went to the mall a couple of days ago and saw her. Caught up for a lil bit and going to chill with her this thursday
smokin.gif

Had a sexual dream
devil.gif
bout this girl I messed with during the school year last week. Went to the mall a couple of days ago and saw her. Caught up for a lil bit and going to chill with her this thursday
smokin.gif

makes so much sense it doesnt make sense
yeah something like the one that got away 5 days later I ran into at a funeral how that work?
had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

glasses.gif

makes so much sense it doesnt make sense
yeah something like the one that got away 5 days later I ran into at a funeral how that work?
had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

glasses.gif

Deja-Vu?
Honestly I'll have dreams on the future that have to do with me...
It's always like 2-5 months ahead when I dream about things, but they end up becoming real.

Deja-Vu?
Honestly I'll have dreams on the future that have to do with me...
It's always like 2-5 months ahead when I dream about things, but they end up becoming real.

Back
Top Bottom